One month later

Marinette's pov
Today I had to wake up earlier so I don't miss the bus to the airport.The ride to the airport was alright I plugged my earphones in so I wouldn't hear anyone. I had to turn these things on full blast to not hear,,Damian this...Damian that,, to give you an idea of how loud this girl was talking,I was sitting in the very front and she was sitting in the back.
When I looked to my left I swear I saw the bus drivers right eye twitch. We finally arrived and I thanked him as I went out. We loaded  our bags out I had a little backpack for the flight or the up coming excursions and a black suitcase. I heard a" au!!" Lila was holding right hand,with crocodile tears in her eyes she cried "My Arthritis is acting up and I can't carry my bag or my suitcase. Marinette could you carry them for me." Ohh that little "No, I'm sorry I have my own things to carry." Alya " you could definitely do it." Lila "Yes here." She picked her things up and handed them to me. Did you spot the mistake. SHE PICKED UP HER THINGS THAT SHE COULDN'T CARRY 5 SEC EARLIER!!I looked at my class with a ,,are you seeing this look,, but no one reacted. Lila" What are you waiting for take them."I was counting now out loud" 7,8,9,10. You have been holding up your stuff for 10 seconds. I don't need to take them you healed. " as she realized what she was doing she dead glared at me but no one else could see it as she turned around " You're right it was probably just a musel spasm or something." "Of course." I said. We went into the airport and it was busy. It's a good thing we came 3 hours before the flight. It took us 2 and a half hours to get to the waiting area for the  plane. Because Lila needs this, Lila is hungry, Lila is tired of walking and so on I could sing you a song about it. When we sat there waiting I almost peed myself  out of laughter because Lila was talking loud again and an old man screamed at her to shut up and her expression ,lovely,. Bless this old man who lightened my mood.
Now are you ready for the best thing that happened to me. When we were boarding the lady behind the counter said to me " I'm sorry but you're seat is broken so we had to move you." I heard laughter behind me.
"It's fine " I said as she gave me a thankful look. She said "I'm sure you will be pleased to where you were moved. Since the plane was fully booked except the first class." My jaw dropped "Ms. are you sure ?"I asked "yes"she said. All of the sudden I heard " Marinette how could you steal my ticket."Lila cried. "I didn't! ", "yes you did! Give it back. Ms that is my ticket."she told the woman behind the counter. She replied with" Ms if you lie about stuff like that it could cost you a lot." "What do you mean?"Lila cried. "This seat is booked on the name Marinette Du-pain Cheng and since the same name is in this women's passport you lied.""But she..""Ms if I were you I would stay quiet and we can forget this ever happened."I love that woman. Lila didn't say a word. I got separated from the others as they went to the back of the plane I went to the front.

 I got separated from the others as they went to the back of the plane I went to the front

Oooh my God I think I died and went to heaven.