{/ 2 \}

3rd person
Katsuki froze, seeing his old lover right in front of him was a shock. Chisaki realized that he was staring at his right hand man.

Kai: "I presume you know my right hand man? Based on your reaction."

Katsuki: "I do...what the hell are you doing here Deku?"

Izuku looked to Chisaki to get permission to speak. Chisaki gave a nod and he looked up at Katsuki.

Izuku: "It doesn't matter. We came here to negotiate."

Katsuki: "I WANT AN ANSWER!"

Kirishima: "Bakubro....you might want to—"

Katsuki: "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO SHITTY HAIR!"

Kai: "Tsk tsk tsk. That's no way to treat your right hand man. You should..."

Katsuki saw Chisaki grab Izuku by his tie and pull him down. His lips next to his ear.

Kai: "...treat them with some dignity."

He could see Izuku blush and shiver at Kai's words. It angered him more. He stood up ready to attack when,

Katsuki: "Did...did you just shoot me?"

Izuku: "You were about to be a threat."

Katsuki pulled the bullet on his arm and observed it.

Katsuki: "I assume this is what your drug is. Cancelling a quirk huh?"

Katsuki sat down and glared at Kai.

Kai: "You would be correct to assume so. You see our population seems to be changing. I don't like it very much, but it seems a new career is emerging."

Katsuki: "Heroes, I am aware."

Kai: "This can pose a threat to our way of living besides, I've also made the antidote."

He slides a bottle across the table to Katsuki. He picks up the bottle and looks to Kirishima. Kirishima nods and Katsuki drinks it. Seeing as nothing happened to Katsuki he looked over to Kai.

Kai: "You honestly think I would try to poison you. I'm not that stupid, anyway. If you help us with smuggling this worldwide, you can have a cut of the profit. 30% to be precise."

Katsuki: "Make it 40%, and you have yourself a deal."

Kai looks over to Izuku. Izuku nods his and Kai stands up.

Kai: "Consider it a deal."

Kai began to exit the mansion when Katsuki grabbed Izuku's arm. All of Kai's men took aim but didn't fire as Kai has raised his hand.

Kai: "I'm curious now, what is—or was, your relationship?"

Katsuki: "He's—

Izuku: "We were lovers....in high school."

Kai looked annoyed and glared at Katsuki.

Kai: "I suggest you leave him alone. He isn't a free man anymore."

Katsuki: "What are you saying?"

Katsuki looked over to Izuku. He looked ashamed but answered.

Izuku: "I belong to master Chisaki..."

Kai grabbed Izuku's arm and pulled him into his embrace.

Kai: "Good boy."

Katsuki felt infuriated. He took one step and could feel someone hold him back.

Kirishima: "Cmon man, we don't want to start something. We did just make a deal."

Katsuki: 'A deal...'

Katsuki: "Chisaki, give me 10% and every week I get to have De—Izuku over one night."

Izuku: "What!?"

Izuku was shocked and was trying not to blush. He couldn't help it though...

Kai noticed how Izuku reacted. He was pissed of course but...

Kai: "Very well. Izuku can come every Friday then."

Izuku looked at Kai and then back at Katsuki. He didn't know how to feel about this. He just knew that he'd have to pay big time tonight...

Kai: "Let's go."

Izuku opened the door to the car and helped Kai in. As he went around to get in himself, he made eye contact with Katsuki. Just making eye contact, they could notice that the other missed them.

Izuku
As we sat in the car in silence, I grew worried. He's never this quiet.

Kai: "Izuku, I knew you had been with someone before me. I expect that you didn't lie to me."

Izuku: "I-I didn't."

Kai: "Nothing more than hugging and kissing, right?"

Izuku: "Y-Yes....that's all we did..."

Kai: "That's right.... I'm the only one you've slept with. And it better stay that way. You don't want to end up on the streets with a bounty on your head."

Izuku: "N...no sir..."

Kai: "I'm sorry, what?"

Izuku: "No...master Chisaki."

Kai: "Much better. When will you call me Kai, you know I can keep you safe."

Izuku: "You told me to call you that if I want a serious relationship. I'm not interested."

Kai: "Ah yes, your heart was crushed to leave your ex. Katsuki Bakugou."

I could still feel my heart race just at the mention of Kacchan. Even after five years, I still love him.

Kacchan...

Please save me...

Katsuki
Katsuki: "FUCK!"

*CRASH!*

Kirishima: "Bakubro, I get it. But you need to calm down."

Katsuki: "LIKE HELL I WILL! Did you see how Deku reacted to him!? I bet he fucking forces himself on him. I HATE IT! I HATE THAT HES HURTING HIM!"

Kirishima: "We can't do anything, at least for now."

Katsuki: "Why the hell not."

Kirishima: "The Hassaikai clan has a lot of members, not to mention that most have quirks. On top of that they specialize in quirk drugs. Who knows what they can do."

I sat down on my bed and cradled my head. The way he looked at me....

He was begging for help.

3rd person
Katsuki: "Kirishima, find out what you can about Deku. I want to know everything that happened to him after he left."

Kirishima: "S-sure..."

Katsuki had an intense aura around him. It even shook Kirishima. He just knew, that he would find out what caused Izuku to join a mafia group. When he does, he will do whatever he can to get him out and back to him.

Meanwhile...

Izuku: "Ch-Chisaki! Please, let's talk about this!"

Kai was tying Izuku down to his bed frame.

Kai: "What's there to talk about Izuku, I just need to make sure that before you go meet with your ex, that you remember who is your master."

Izuku: "P-P-Please! NO!"