23

??? p.o.v.

I was just coming out of the forest and was headed to the border of the crystal kingdoms. That's when  saw 10 people and a rabbit heading there too.

I immedeately recognized the rabbit. It was kook. But i didnt recognize the other 10. One of them seemed familiar though. Then i remembered the face.

Taehyun p.o.v.

We were almost at the border when someone approached us. He was a bit short than me. He greeted jungkook. Apparently he too was headed to the crystal kingdom. But then chae jumped to him shouting "DINO OPPA." 

I was heartbroken yet confused. Did chae like him?

He was good looking

He was good looking. And did seem to be a bit older too. He then hugged her back and said "chae. how have you been?" " I am fine oppa. but... how are you here? I thought you..." She replied.

Then she noticed my face and laughed. Then she introduced him. "guys, this is lee chan aka dino. He also is my brother. An dino, they are txt and itzy" 

I wasnt heartbroken anymore. But i was confused. How did she have a sibling in magic island?

We walked as dino hyung or dino as he told us to address him, was indeed a sibling of chae. But sadly was killed because a car hit him when he was 14. Chae was 12 at that time. He was almost dead when namjoon took him. He took dino to magic island and let him stay here as long as he keeps friendly relations.

Now i see what happened. I would be sad to see a sibling here. My sister seulgi is so annoying. I wish the same happened to her. Just that she should not be saved by namjoon. 

(Ok guys. i really dont mean that and it is just for the story to show how annoying siblings can be. Dont take it seriously and forgive me if it offended you. Finally i dont have my own sibling but my cousion is a pain itself so yeah.)

Then dino dropped a bomb. " chae. He looked a bit upset when you hugged me. do you by any chance know why?" he said while smirking and looking at me. Chae said, "well, he didnt know i had a sibling until now. +We are dating so he might have gotten a bit jealous."

 Dino was shocked. So was everyone else. Chae then realized what she had said and looked at me with a sorry look. Then yeonjun hyung- no make that everyone apart from chae and me shouted in disbelief "WHAT?????????????????????"