Part 2:Home

Serenity Mikaelson pov:

When I was 7, Inadu possessed me to use my body but she didn't. I still remember our conversation when I was younger. I was in my head while we sitting near a lake and I wasn't afraid.

Inadu:"I was searching so many years for a new body to jump in, not caring about the person then here you are. I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt, so I'll do this. Let me protect you and help you while you let me kill people."

Seren:"Not people, you can kill vampires since they're already dead but not too many."

Inadu:"Okay little one. I, Inadu promise to always be there for you even in the smallest problems."

Seren:"And I promise to involve you in my life. I can't help but feel safe with you."

Inadu:"It's because we're soulmates in a best friend kind of way."

Seren:"I guess we are, soulmate."

After our conversation I woke up with everyone around me. They were scared, worried and confused but I was fine. I had Inadu. After that I felt different more powerful but I shook it off as Hope and I went to play. It was night and a full moon appeared.

Out of nowhere I yelled in pain as Hope brought our parents towards me. I was transforming into a wolf but I never killed anyone. Then I listened to Inadu as she said, my powers are making me transform so I can be stronger. I let the pain in and it disappeared.

I was soon a a large black wolf with yellow eyes. At 7, I was larger than a regular full grown alpha. My parents were shocked and I told them about Inadu. I felt something, a pull and told my father about wanting to go to London.

We agreed and I met a man named Albus Dumbeldore, an old wizard who helped contain Inadu. My father trained my Wolf. We went home twice a year but after two years it stopped. I was 9 and with Albus when someone shot me in the chest with magic and I died.

Hours later I came back as a vampire and had to learn the bludlust with my father and uncles. Aunt Davina was teaching me Latin, French and Viking spells that she was tought and we even created a few spells.

I attend a school called Hogwarts where they teach sine magic to students using wands. I use a wand however, I don't need to. My father remarried a woman named Isabelle, my mother when I was 12. She loves me like her own and makes me feel okay.

I was enjoying my year, sitting in my room with Hermione and Luna when suddenly my parents walked in looking nervous.

Seren:"Mum, dad, why are you here?"

Klaus:"Hayley was kidnapped and we must go home."

Seren:"Hayley, as in Hayley Mikaelson? That bitch who gave birth to me?"

Belle:"Yes."

Seren:"What has that got to do with me and why are we going back?"

Klaus:"To find her, my warrior. Please, do it for your twin sister."

Seren:"That girl is not my Twin but I will help and then maybe they will leave me alone for the next decade."

Now I have to go home to the 3 people I don't like. Hayley, Hope and Elijah Mikaelson. Hayley says I'm not her daughter, Hope says I stole father and Elijah calls me spoiled. Me, spoiled. Did I forget to mention that I'm a European child model? Yeah I did, since I was 10 and now I'm a millionaire and father and mother owns multi-billion euro companies.

"Time to save the bitch"