🩹💖Sick Jaemin (Make A Wish Subunit)

Request by: jaemhwng

I hope this is okay!! i made it a bit more fluffy than angsty so i hope you don't mind! thank you for this request!

also disclaimer: i'm absolutely AWFUL at endings so i'm sorry if it's not what you wanted!

Jaemin woke up to a pounding headache. He rolled over in his bed clutching his forehead with his palm hoping the pressure would ease the pain. His body was trembling and had been for the past two days but he didn't say anything because he didn't want to bother the members, especially since he was in an unfamiliar environment.

Nct was split into sub groups to perform their individual songs around the country. Obviously jaemin knew all the members, but he wasn't with the dreamies which is where he felt the most comfortable. He had been feeling a little under the weather since they began touring. He groaned at the Pain in his head before forcing himself to get up.

He was immediately dizzy a felt weak. His limbs felt heavy, his body soaked in sweat. He pressed his wrist to his forehead feeling warmth emit from it. He blinked the dizziness away and stood up to go shower.

The rest of the members were sitting in the kitchen waiting for jaemin to join them for breakfast.

"you don't think he slept in do you?" jaehyun said while peeking down the hallway towards jaemin's room.

"I don't know, he seems tired lately though." Doyoung said messing with his bangs.

Just then the bathroom door opened revealing a very pale still damp jaemin. His lips were void of any color and he had dark rings under his eyes.

"ah! Nana there you are! Here, come eat breakfast, we have a big day today." Taeyong said cheerfully as he pulled out a chair for jaemin to sit.

The members all immediately noticed something was weird with jaemin. Jaehyun approached him and gently ran his thumb under his eye.

"nana? Did you get enough sleep last night?"

Jaemin brushed his hand away.

"it's okay Hyung, I just couldn't sleep because I was excited about today. Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Jaehyun gave taeyong a look before smiling to jaemin and sitting back down.

Jaemin quickly noticed that he really didn't have an appetite. He didn't feel like eating but he didn't want to worry the others, so he forced the food down and drank his entire glass of water.

Pretty soon it was time to go to rehearsal. The boys loaded in the van and drove to the venue for their two-hour stage rehearsal.

As the day went on jaemin began to feel worse. His eyes were heavy, his headache had spread and intensified, his hands felt shaky and numb and his legs felt wobbly. He was quickly realizing that dancing for two hours under hot stage lights twice was probably not going to make him feel any better, but he couldn't tell the guys now, it was already too late.

He took a deep breath and began stretching in the corner by himself trying his hardest to ignore the pain.

By the second verse of Make a wish, he was drenched in sweat and found it difficult to breathe steadily. He leaned against the wall taking in harsh painful breaths.

Shotaro ran up to him with a soft smile. He had a towel draped over his shoulder and a fresh bottle of water he was going to give to jaemin.

"hey nana! I brought you this, you've been working really hard." He smiled handing him the items.