#30 - Parting ways (Final)

"Luhan, drive faster!" Hayoon practically screams at him from the back seat.

Luhan's hands are clutched around the wheel, and driving at an incredible pace. We exchanged numbers when we met at that cafè we went to, when I saw Yoongi there. So when I called him, he got here in no time to help.

I obviously had to fill him in on everything that happened, so he'll understand why we're in such a rush to get to the airport.

"Yelling will not make me drive faster, I need to concentrate!" Luhan yells back hurriedly, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well concentrate harder! We've got 15 minutes until they board the plane so step on it!" Dea's stern voice makes us all shut up, even Luhan.

Dea really is the mother of the group.

"So glad I volunteered to help." Luhan says sarcastically, grimacing to me sat beside him.

I chuckle awkwardly. "Thanks by the way, again." This the second time he's helped me, and I have no idea how I'll ever repay him.

"What do you mean again?" Songmin questions.

"I ran into Luhan whilst running away from Hangyeol and the others, and he distracted them whilst I got away." I explain to the three of them.

"You did?" Dea questions. Her face then softens slightly, tilting her head. "Thanks Luhan."

Luhan shrugs. "Anytime."

"This Hangyeol guy is really asking to be killed." Songmin clenches her teeth together, harshly turning her head to the window. "I should've done way more than just punch him in the nose. Thank god he's where he belongs and behind bars."

I smile a little. "Also, Jimin and Jungkook already beat him up."

They gasp again. "They did?" Songmin leans forwards in her middle seat to me. "Woah, they must really care about you."

Nodding fondly, I sigh. "Looks like it."

"Lucky." Hayoon mutters, making Songmin laugh to herself.

The car then comes screeching to a stop. Luhan groans, smacking his hand on the steering wheel when he lays eyes on the traffic.

"Are you serious?" Beeping his horn, he sighs. "Sorry Jiyeon. I don't think this will clear up in...11 minutes." He says, looking at the watch on his wrist.

My breath catches in my throat. It has to clear up, it has to. If I don't speak to Yoongi before he leaves then I'll be so upset. I won't see him, or any of them for a long time.

Like Namjoon said, I need to be on good terms with him before he leaves. I just have to.

"Maybe I can call them to tell them to wait." I pull out my phone from my pocket, and Hayoon gasps at me in the back.

"I thought you just had Yoongi's number, you have all of their numbers?!" She shrieks down my earhole. "You are one lucky girl Jiyeon, and you didn't even know who they were a month ago: you thought they were called tea street sex! And now you're dating one of them?!"

"We are not dating! Just...interested in each other." I shrug, clearing my throat and clicking on Yoongi's contact.

"You mean in love, Jiyeon. You and Yoongi are in love, not just 'interested'. Get it right!" Songmin corrects me with a little smirk, folding her arms.

"I'm sorry, you thought BTS was called 'tea street sex'?" Luhan raises an eyebrow, before bursting out laughing.

I groan, ignoring him and pressing the call button on Yoongi's number. But for some reason, it doesn't ring. Instead it goes straight to an automated message.