Epilogue

~3 years later~

EDIT: Guys they weren't in America for 3 years lmao it's just BEEN 3 years:)

Ringing in my pocket makes me stop in my tracks. As I'm watching the staff members file in my office and place the boxes of clothes on the long table to the side, I take my phone out of my pocket.

Yes, you heard me right. My office.

It's not a typical, boring, plain looking office - I tried to make it look as aesthetically pleasing as possible, and I think I succeeded.

After all, I am a fashion designer. It's not going to look dull, is it?

I never would've imagined my business would be such a success. The public seem to love the clothes, however the people that actually buy them the most are either the rich or celebrities.

The brand is called 'Y&Y.' Its a simple name, which only some will understand the meaning behind.

"Is there any more boxes to come?" I ask one of the staff.

They bring their hands together behind their backs. "No, Miss Song. That was the last delivery."

I nod and smile. "Okay, thank you."

They bow and leave in a hurry, softly closing the door behind them.

I walk around my desk and sit down. I don't even have to look at the caller ID to know who's calling me. Answering the call and placing it on my ear, I chuckle. "For the fifth time today, I'm fine Dea."

"Just in case! Something may have happened to you in...10 minutes since I last called."

"Well, I'm okay."

"Awh, look at you all grown up! Having your own designer brand and everything!" Hayoon's voice butts in. "You're like a celebrity now."

I scoff. "I wouldn't say I'm that big of a fashion designer."

"Are you kidding? Your fashion is becoming more and more known worldwide." Songmins backs up Hayoon's point.

"Exactly! You've done well, Jiyeon." Dea compliments.

Smiling, I look at the framed picture on my desk of the four of us. "Thanks guys."

"Anyway, I got to go to work. Bye guys, bye Jiyeon!" Hayoon quickly yells. I can hear her scurrying around and then the front door closes.

Songmin and Hayoon graduated university 2 years ago, and both of them got jobs straight away.

Songmin became a lawyer, and knowing her sometimes stubborn and sarcastic self, she definitely suits the job. I heard she's creeped out and scared some people in the past, when they try and argue back with her and say that what she is saying is wrong.

Which, obviously, was not a clever move.

Hayoon became a vet. She has a lot of love for animals, and wants to help them as much as she can. She said once that animals aren't any different from people: they eat, sleep, get sick, and are always looking for a way to get better. And so she wants to make that come true.

Dea got her job 3 years ago, as a professional violist. She never played it around the apartment because she didn't want to disturb the rest of us working and revising. But she's really good at it, I could listen to her play it all day.

And finally, there's Luhan. The four of us still stay in contact with him: he's become a really good friend to us. He moved to Ilsan after getting his dream job as a doctor 3 years ago also, but we still speak and meet up from time to time.