chapter 50

Sadhvi's pov:

I spent all the morning with my friends.

They are like my cheer leaders. They cheer me up at my lowest times.

Actually yesterday we decided to not bring up that topic anymore. Because I will feel upset.
So from morning we were watching
our favorite pastime,.....that is Korean drama.

It will really boast our energy. After some arguments about whose Oppa looks best and which drama we will be seeing now we finally settled on
'It's okay to be not okay '.We started watching the episodes..... We couldn't help but admire both female and male leads. To be honest I felt how nice it would be if I had as much confidence as the female lead has.......

I mean guys she keeps on trying to impress the hero and also proposes him. Usually there is a taboo like boys are the one who has to propose.She broke that with her sassy and bossy attitude. I seriously admire her.

After binge-watch of the k drama we went to dining hall for our lunch.

We are eating suddenly Swapna said

"Savi..... You didn't forget right about your meeting with seniors? "

Akki teasingly said
"No Swapna..... How would she forget when the matter is her meeting jeeju.
I think she would rather die than forgetting jeeju. "

I just want to wipe that smirk of from her lips.

"Akki..... Have you lost your brain? Swapna didn't ask about me forgetting Siddarth OK?
You are talking non sense.
I think you have to go for a checkup. Don't worry I would accompany you dumbo. "I said very sweetly giving her a gentle smile.

She frowned her brows and pouted her lips indicating she is upset with me.

"Hey Akki don't be a spoilsport yaar....... I was just saying for fun. I am sorry. "I said catching my ear with one hand.

"You Savi..... You are no fun. I was just acting. You don't need to be sorry.As my favorite Salman Khan says...... Friendship mein no sorry no thank-you.

Understand miss.... Sorry you are now a Mrs right? My bad. "She exclaimed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes at her melodrama.

Sometimes she becomes so filmy. Sometimes I wonder how Ravi sir is bearing all her tantrums.

Remembering something I asked all of them
"OK.... Will you guys accompany me today for meeting our seniors?Come on don't say no guys I can't go alone. "I said and made a puppy face which no one could deny....

I know guys sometimes I am evil......

"I will come with you Savi. What if they give so much work for you alone as they called no one but you. If I am there with you I could help you. "Geetha said with concern.

"Even I will come.... My baby will be there. I can spend sometime with him.

But again Savi why not me , Ravi , you and jeeju go on a double date.

It would be so much of fun. "she said excitedly.

I scoffed and said
"O don't really want to third wheel you both.
I wonder I look like an evil mother in law who is against her newly wedding son and daughter in law's romance.
So my answer is a big no..... "

Akki frowned and was about to say something...... Geetha stopped her. And said

"OK guys now eat fast..... We have to do a lot of work. "

With that we all silently ate and walked to the college.

As today no one was there on the way to college...... We all were talking loudly, singing songs....