⚠️Chapter 29 ⚠️

Warning! Violence ahead!! Read at your own risk! You have been warned!

A week had passed and Jennie, Kai and Mr. Kang knows who's the owner of the card but Jennie told them that they should act like they use to and just act normal.

She walk to the building and did what she normally do.. wait for Kai at the lounge. She scan her bag and eyed her hand gun that was neatly hidden on her bag. She always have it and yeah, she's still a policewoman so there's no issue on it.

Kai showed up and kissed her near her lips as what they usually do. She held Kai's hand as they started walking out. Jenny smirked when she saw her on her peripheral vision that she's looking at them.

"Let's watch a movie~" she said purposely whining loudly and Kai knows what their plan is as he act along.

"What does my baby wants to see? Hmm?" He said slightly pinching her cheeks, making her glare.

"You'll know if you come with me" she said and clings on his arm. Jong-In smiled, nodding and made their way to the cinema to watch a movie.

They watched a random movie as they eat their popcorns. Jennie knew she followed them. They just peacefully watch the movie and just wait for a perfect timing to catch her.

***

Hoseok gave the tickets on the lady who's in charge on the cinema as she rips it and sign them to go.

"Are you sure this is good?" Yoongi asked as the two entered the cinema. Hoseok nodded happily as he lead Yoongi to an empty seat.

The cinema is about to start and there's a lot of couples entering that's why they make their way to an empty seat immediately because they might lose a seat.

"There's a lot of people watching this kind of movie?" Yoongi asked unbelievably as he observe the crowd.

"Yep, and I'm sorry if you have to tag along for your boyfriend" Hoseok said rolling his eyes.

"Haha, don't get mad at me. Romantic movies is not my thing" Yoongi said.

"Bad for you cause you're going to watch romantic movies with me from now on"

"I don't care, I'm going to be with you anyways so what's the problem with that?" Yoongi said smoothly as he put his arm on Hoseok's shoulder as they wait for the movie to start soon.

The movie ended after 2 hours. Hoseok is on tears as he love the ending of the movie. It's a typical love story where the male lead and female lead ends up with each other but Hoseok don't get sick with those kind of plot.. it's just that he loves love story, no more questions to ask.

"Let's eat, that movie makes me hungry" Yoongi said as they stride along to the food section of the mall. Yoongi tap his pocket but he can't feel his wallet. He looks at Hoseok, who is looking at him.

"Don't tell me you lost your wallet?" Hoseok said.

"Maybe it slips on the seat, I'll get it you wait here" Yoongi said. He were going to run but Hoseok stops him.

"I'll go get it instead." Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded cause he's lazy to go back too and just waited Hoseok on a bench, fiddling on his phone.

Hoseok strides back to the cinema where they seated and thank goodness he found the wallet. He examine the wallet if something is missing and even count the cash on his boyfriend's wallet to make sure. "Why does he bring so much cash" he mumbled. He were going to go back when someone yelled.