Special Chapter❤

7 Months later

"I can't fucking believe we're finally having a goddamn holiday BISH!"

"Having holiday doesn't mean you can cuss whatever you like infront of kids"

"Gosh let me breathe in cuss for once Heeseung hyung!"

Heeseung roll his eyes as he finish packing his bag, even though he's still trying to get through but he can't help it to think back every past life,and we can say that he's attitude's been a little bit changing after Engene disappear in front of his salad.

"This time, we'll just visiting The Boo's house,also having a dinner cause uncle Boo's going to let us taste his dishes anyway and after that...we'll stay the night in Jeju Hotel, understand?"

"Nice plan Jay!" They give him an applause as Jay bow proudly in front of his friend. The boys want to spend their holiday in Jeju cause it's where they made the most memorable moment ever and as well to visit The Boos.

"Even though I used to hate this dorm...I fucking gonna miss it"

"First time hearing Jake said fuck"

"Let's goooo or we're gonna missed the train"

The boys look at the dorm for once again and finally leave it behind with lots of memories they built in that past months.

"MY BABIES!! Wait the hell on...where you going?"

Kim SeokJin approach the boys with raising eyebrows, since 6 teachers stand behind the worldwide handsome, the seven boys quickly show respect and act more awkward towards them.

"Uh...we try to spend our holiday in Jeju-do. So.."

"Yeah I get it, say Hi to Engene's parents for me okay?"

"Yes sir!"

"Come on let me hug you ma babies!" SeokJin embraced the boys with a tight hug making his friends (family) to cringe at his actions, anyway he always act like this towards his favourite people.

The boys bid goodbyes to their 7 teachers and step out from the main gate to approach the train station.

(Skipping time)

The boys arrived at the boos house, Seungkwan and Hansol kindly welcoming them especially the married couple's exciting face made the boys more enjoying the starts of holiday.

"I'm gonna cook something..so go take a rest an-"

"No we want to help you!"

"Really?" Seungkwan look at the boys in confused cause he know how tiring to have a trip from Seoul to Jeju even though they aren't far with each other "I know so go take some rest and I'll call you when I do-"

"NO WE WANNA HELP YOU!!"

"GOSH okay okay! You don't need to shout" Seungkwan laugh at the boys awkward smiles, he gesture his husband to stay with the tops while he'll cook dinner with the bottoms. Lol how did he even know who's top and bottoms duh?

"I understand why you want to help me-" he start as he wear the apron, making Jungwon, Jake and Sunoo to watch him what he's gonna do " I'll teach you how to be a good wife hahaha!...Engene always asked me how to cook the seafood dishes, so she can cook for his crush someday and I finally know the boy she used to talked about"

Sure it's Heeseung, the three smile as Seungkwan continue teaching them about how to be a good wife meanwhile Hansol drag the other boys on the living room "uncle Hansol how-"