chapter 48

(there is a chapter below this rant— but i strongly urge you to read said rant before proceeding)

recently been very concerned for those of you that:

1. hated on pansy?? for what??

- she was literally defending y/n and also standing up for herself bc she's also been fucked over by draco. i see y'all blaming the women over the men 😐😐

- giving me very much internalized misogyny, lavender brown/cho chang hate.

- someone literally said draco should hit pansy?? huh?? i'm not even going to get into that one because— what?

- anyways.... pansy supremacy.
(in this book. not in canon. in canon she's a racist 🤪 so fuck that)

2. thinking y/n and draco should stay together??

- they are very clearly in a toxic relationship. regardless of what draco is going through— y/n needs to look after herself.

- if she is in a relationship that is CURRENTLY hurting her, causing her panic attacks, and making her dread seeing her literal boyfriend— it is clearly a situation she should get out of.

- theo and blaise and all of her friends were doing the right thing. they saw a friend in a toxic relationship, and are trying to get her to leave it for her own happiness.

okay sure, draco's hot, but he's an asshole right now and hella toxic. SO WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE???? I SURE DON'T!!!!

- you should not be in a relationship with someone like that. it's harming her mental health.

- he can say sorry and that he didn't mean to invalidate her feelings blah blah blah, but it doesn't change that he did. sorry just doesn't cut it in situations like these. and his actions after saying sorry do not reflect his words— because he is continuing to invalidate her feelings. so the apology basically means jack shit.

very much canon draco right now. who i despise. canon draco deserves no rights. racist, classist, bully, etc.

if anyone every treats you the way draco is currently treating y/n—> GET TF OUT OF THERE!!!!

i literally do not give a shit if the boy's "broken 🥺" it does not give him an excuse to harm YOUR mental health.

interesting how my guy draco checks all the boxes 😐☝️

that's all.

just saying.

__________________________

blaise and theo talk to me for a bit longer after we finish our desserts. then, they finally say we should probably head back to the common room.