Fifty (4)

"George? George are you ok?" Wipered Niki in a really calm voice gently tapping George on his shoulder. "come on lets get you in bed its really late." 

Everyone was allready heading to their rooms. George got up slowly without a word following Niki to his room.

"Try and get some sleep, might keep your mind away from what happened." 

While walking over to his bed out of nowhere Tommy burst into the room pushing passed Niki, behind him Tubbo desperatly trying to stop him.

"Gogy where in the god damn word is Dream? I wanted to apoligize to him abo- never mind what about i just wanted to speak to him, where is he?" Tommy sounded worried

"Tommy!" shouted Niki "Go back to your room, nows not the time for your nonsence."

"I tried to stop him i promise" Tubbo expressed with a sad disapointed look on his face "he wouldnt listen when i told him to stay"

Niki grabbed Tommy by his shirt and started pulling him out the room "leave George alone and-"

"Dreams dead..." George said in a sad tone

"what?" Tommy turned to George pulling his shirt away from Nikis grasp "what do you mean hes dead?"

"I mean hes dead, hes not coming back, there is no way he survived!" shouted George face planting into his pillow  soaking it with tears.

"Hes not dead, the medics are taking good care of him in sure of it" Go back to your room now"

"but-"

"I SAID NOW Tommy... Tubbo please walking him back" Niki tried to keep as calm and she could but it wasnt easy. Tubbo took Tommy by hand and they both walked back to the room.

"George i-"

"leave me alone, i want to be alone"

Niki left the room and shut the door behind her. Having heard shouting Wilbur came running with Techno and Bad close behind. 

"whats happening is everything ok?" Wilbur asked questioning if that was the right thing to say considering he heard shouting.

"George is saying Dreams dead and wont listen when i try to tell him hes not" responded Niki with tears in her eyes

"aww Niki is ok please dont cry, ill go speak to him" Bad reached for the door handle but Niki quickly jumped infront of him.

"No bad... He said he want to be alone" 

"Give the man some time, his lover did just die" chuckled Techno relising a second after what he had said. Wilbur and Bad both look at Techno with the (bruh) face, while Niki looked as if she was about to punch him. "I guess nows not the time for jokes."

Wilbur took Nikis hand asking her to follow

"come on Niki, its ok. George just needs some space. Im sure he will be better when he sees Dream in the morning." Wilbur and Niki went to their room, leaving Bad and Techno still standing infront of Geroges room.

"Not cool Techo, no cool." Bad walked away

"Oh come on it was just a joke guys, Im sorry!" Bad didnt want to hear it and kept walking. "what ever im going to sleep."

_______________________________

Everyone was fast asleep but George. He couldnt stop thinking about what had happened that night and how Dream could possibly be dead. No one had called to update him on if Dreams ok. No one even cared to called to check. Not Niki not Wilbur, not Techno or bad. If they really cared they would have called the hospital and let George know whats happening... right?

These thought were running threw Georges mind. He didnt know what to think he started questioning everything on his mind. How did he get here in the first place? How did he meet Dream? Why would Dream work for someone like schlatt? How could he have let  schlatt kill Dream? But George mainly questioned, how did he end up falling for some masked man that was originally there to kill him?

George didnt have the answers for any of these questions and eventually fell asleep

_________________________________

Hey guys this was a bit of a longer chapter and i wanted to say Thank you sooo much for reading my alternative ending. I never expected it to get over 500 views and they just keep on growing. So thank you and i hope your enjoying the story so far. Sorry i havnt updated for almost a month i have been ill but i am better now so i should be back to updating as schedualed. Also special thanks to oh_dreeeam for letting me write this alternative ending in the first place :)

As allways let me know of any mistakes and on that note, See you guys in the next chapter