Wisdom Teeth (Part 2)

George woke up, being engulfed in a warm hug.

He opened his eyes and saw soft green material (A/N yellow to George :D), much like a hoodie.

George raised his head the slightest bit and smiled softly at the freckled boy he was met with.

George shook the taller, waking him. The young blonde groaned and shuffled a bit. 

"Geoorggeee.." Clay mumbled, his morning voice being deeper than George has ever heard it before.

Color sprouted across George's face. Clay opened his eyes and unwrapped George from his death grip.

"Good morning I guess." Clay rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Morning," George replied, his accent is definitely thicker in the morning. 

George yawned and sat up too, looking at Clay.

'he's really pretty- wait a second-'

Clay looked at George and smiled softly, putting his hand up to George's forehead, moving a piece of hair out of his face and tucking it behind his ear, letting his hand linger.

George lifted his hand to Clay's resting his hand there for a few seconds.

After a few minutes, Clay cleared his throat awkwardly and averted his eyes as George pulled his hand down quickly.

"I'm sorry-" Clay prevented his eyes from lingering back to George's as he fiddled with his hands.

"I-you-I-see-don't-it's-" George tripped over his words.

Clay chuckled. 

George just stared in awe, he was beautiful. The way his freckles dotted his face lightly. 

George suddenly had an idea.

He turned around to the bedside table and grabbed a pen, he opened the cap and got closer to his roommate's face.

"George?" Clay whispered, greatly confused.

George shushed him and brought the pen closer to his friend's face.

Clay looked into George's eyes, filled with concentration as his tongue poked out of his closed lips.

Clay was gay, and he was falling for his bestfriend.

Clay almost jumped as he felt the cold tip of the pen on his cheek.

"George, what are you doing?" Clay whispered in a hushed tone.

"Connecting your freckles." George dragged the pen against Clay's cheek softly.

---

"Done." George looked into Clay's eyes, not moving from his spot on the other's lap.

Clay's eyes flickered down to George's lips for a second, then back to his eyes.

It didn't go unnoticed.

George's face flushed deep red as he broke eye contact.

Something soft and gentle was then pressed against his lips, he looked back at Clay and it hit him.

'Holy- Clay is kissing me.'

'Crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap'

'What do I do? What do I do?'

Thoughts sped through his mind.

Clay pulled away. "Sorry.."

'Kiss back!'

George responded by grabbing Clay's head and smashing their lips together.

George pulled away, both of them panting.

"I love you, George."

"I love you too Clay."

A/N 

Sorry about the crappy update, this is really rushed and I'm a little bit tired. You can't really blame me lol, I wanted to make the person who requested part two happy! :D (Sorry, I can't remember your @ :( but I think you know who you are :D)