From Happy Birthday to Drunk Sex

(Some of this story might be a bit R-Rated but its not bad. If I decide to rake it further I'll post it on a R-Rated section!)

Chapter 1

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Aria. Happy birthday to you!" I burst into a fit of giggles and threw my arms around my Bestfriend Jacob.

"You're so embarrasing." I mumbled into his chest. My face was burning red. Jacob, being Jacob decided to sing me happy birthday in the middle of our school's front quad.

"But you love me." He laughed hugging me tighter against his body. I scoffed and pushed him away from me. "Don't be so sure about that." I huffed quickly walking to my locker. "Ariana you love me. Don't kid yourself." Jacob smirked leaning against the lockers as I grabbed my English textbook.

"Doesn't mean I like you." I grinned slamming my locker shut. He pouted at me and crossed his arms over his chest. "And here I was going to give you java chip ice cream. That I happen to have in my locker, but you don't like me." He sniffed wiping away an invisible tear. "I want Java!" I squealed slapping his chest. "Ouch! Chill out Shorty." He laughed making me pout.

He walked a couple lockers down and opened his. Pulling out a small container of Starbucks delicious java chip ice cream. "I love you!" I screamed snatching the container of slowly melting ice cream and the plastic spoon from his hand. Ripping off the lid I took a big spoonful of ice cream and shoved it in my mouth. "Mmmm" I moaned throwing my head back.

"And she wonders why she doesn't have a boyfriend." Jacob muttered under his breath. But me being a wolf I heard everything clearly. "I don't need a boyfriend when I have this smexy thing." I smirked pointing at my ice cream before taking another spoonful.

"Geez Ariana, eating ice cream in the morning." I stiffened and slowly turned around to face a laughing Sarah, accompanied by her goons. Sarah was the strongest she-wolf in our pack. She was also untouchable since she was Caleb-our soon to be Alpha's- girlfriend.

"I don't think you need the carbs honey. I mean look at your thighs! They're like, huge!" She yelled pointing at my thighs. Everybody around her snickered or laughed. I quirked my eyebrow and looked down at my thighs. They looked okay to me.

"How about you get the hell out of here Sarah. Nobody wants you here." Jacob growled glaring at her. She narrowed her eyes at him and stepped forward. "I can have you kicked out of the pack Jacob don't forget that." She hissed. "You might be boning the future Alpha. But don't forget I'm his bestfriend and I'm his beta." He smirked at a red faced Sarah. She growled again before turning on her heel and stomping away.

"You didn't have to do that. I don't mind the she-devil anymore." I frowned staring up at my pissed off bestfriend. "Happy birthday." He winked throwing his arms around my shoulder. I laughed and stuck another spoonful of ice cream in my mouth. "I'm in ice cream heaven." I sighed smiling. Jacob laughed and tugged me along to English.

By the time Lunch started I was exhausted. Class after class I had to endure teachers wishing me a happy birthday and the class calling me a teachers pet. To make things worse most of the pack came to this school and now they knew I turned sixteen. The mating age.

"I feel bad for whoever her mate is." A girl laughed passing me by. I frowned and kept walking until I reached the large willow tree that was far from the cafeteria. Meaning it was far from the pack. "You look upset." I opened my left eye and saw Jacob frowning.

"Have you heard." I sighed closing my eye again. He shook his head and flopped down next to me. "Everybody's taking about my mate. How sorry they feel for him. How he's going to end up with the weakling. How pathetic he's going to feel." My chin quivered and I bit my bottom lip to keep in the sob that was building up.