CHAPTER-9

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."

RANVEER POV

The first rays of sunlight lit up my room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in. I felt surprised at the same time happy by the scene in front of me; my beautiful wife snuggled against my chest. She looks so beautiful and so pure just like goddess from heaven.

I remember what she said last night; she wants to give our relationship a chance. Oh my god!!!!

When she asked me for a date, I was shocked would be an understatement. I want to ask her for that but, like always words seem to block in my mouth; they don't want to come out.

She was sleeping so peacefully, that I just take a picture of her; I know it's not right but hey, I am her husband and I have every right to do that.

She open her eyes, tilt her face to see me, she seems too shocked but then realize that it was true and hurriedly went washroom, and laugh wholeheartedly. When she came out, I went to get ready, after some time, I was ready to go office but at the same time I am excited to go on a date with her.

I went downstairs, everyone was on table, food was smelling too good, that my mouth start watering, and I start eating, the food was so yummy, that Gautam and dad start praising mom, but mom tell us that she hadn't prepared anything, as everything was prepared by Ishika.

I was so full, that if I ate anything, I would burst. When mom said that she had packed lunch for us then I am more than happy.

Mom and dad gave gift to her Gautam hugged her and asked for making it again, everyone look at me and gave a look which says now-its-your-turn. I got up, hugged her and kissed her cheeks though I was dying to kiss her beautiful lips but I controlled myself and went to office by saying goodbye to everyone.

I am waiting for the evening.

ISHIKA POV

I was sitting in my office completing my pending work, but also thinking of where to go on our first date........

At four'o clock, I have done my all work and tell Misha, my secretary to not to call unless and until it's urgent. I came out of office building, went too sat in my car, call for some arrangements and went to home.

I went to my room, texts him time and location. And then I went to get ready. After 1 hour I am ready to go, so I tell mom that don't prepare anything for us, as we going to have dinner outside. She said I am looking so beautiful and enjoy your night. I smile shyly and nodded and went to my destination to see the arrangements.

I have prepared an outing which gives us some privacy where we both don't feel awkward.

I was watching sea waves when one of the waiter came and said that sir has arrived, when I turn around, he look hot as hell, so I just slowly tilt my head and continuing checking him out ad he was doing the same and I smirk at him

He said hi, and I start walking towards him. He was smiling like anything.

 He was smiling like anything

"Wow, this is so beautiful." He said looking at the decorations.

"I know."

"You did all this."

"No, hotel staff helps me in doing it."

"Why are you standing, come sit." I said and gesture him to walk me.

He came forward and like gentleman, he pull chair for me to sit, then he went to next one and sat on it.

"Sei così bello" he said to me.

"grazie" I replied shyly."you know how to speak Italian?" he asked me."yes." I replied."how?" he asked.I went there for my exhibition, so i know how to speak." I said."how many languages do you know?" he asked."I know Italian, Spanish, German, French." I said."wow! You know too much." He said and the waiter came with starters. "ok so lets start from beginning." I said."ok.""my name is Ishika Sharma Kapoor."

"My name is Ranveer Kapoor."

"I am 26."

"I am 27."

"I am a fashion designer."

"I am a businessman."

"My favorite color is blue."

"Wow. I am married."

"I am also married."

"Don't you think your wife will be angry, when she get to know about your date with me?" I asked wiggling my eyes.

"No, she won't, she is so cute that she will understand." He said and I laugh hard and later he also joined me.

We talk on random topics, then our main course arrived we were talkingand also eating our food. He was cracking random jokes and I was a laughingmess.

______________________________________________________________________

"Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it."

______________________________________________________________________