Part 58

"Y/N Y/LN!!!!!"

I jumped up off George and looked around to see the twins laughing hysterically.

"Pay back for when you wake us up." Fred winked at me.

"Not funny" I groaned.

The train came to a halt and the twins bid me goodbye as they saw some of their friends.

I walked off the train and handed my luggage over to the people who take it up to hogwarts.

Three people in black suits walked past me and nearly pushed me over.

Once I caught my balance and looked up I saw Draco with crabbe and goyle behind him walking towards Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Draco." I hissed quietly but he didn't hear me so I sped walked until I passed him and got to Harry's side.

"Suprised the ministry is still letting you walk around free potter. Better enjoy it while you can, I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it!" Draco spat at Harry and walked right up to his face.

Harry went to hit him, I didn't move but Ron held him back.

Draco flinched back a little.

"What I tell you? Complete nutter." He huffed and walked ahead more.

"Just stay away from me!" Harry yelled.

"It's only Malfoy what do you expect?" Ron looked at me after he said that.

I sighed and we let Harry walk ahead.

"SQUIRT!"

I turned around and collided onto the floor with Blaise ontop of me.

"HEY!" I yelled and he got off me.

"Hello" I laughed and hugged him properly.

"Come on let's go see moody ferret." He laughed and dragged me with him, running ahead.

I ran with him and I looked back as we passed the trio and I looked at them as if to say sorry for a second.

We carried on running and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Will you shut up!?" Draco turned around to us when we almost ran into him.

He widened his eyes when he saw me and told crabbe and goyle to carry on walking to the carriages.

"Hi." Is all I said, I looked at the ground, I hadn't had one word from him all summer and I meant to write to him last night but what was the point.

I was suprised when he picked me up in a hug and kissed me.

"Why didn't you write?"  I smiled when he put me down.

"I didn't have any time...... father forbid me to write to anyone after the conversation we had." He straightened his jacket.

I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you." I whispered into his chest.

"I missed you more." He kissed my head.

"Hey what was that before with Harry? You better pipe down and stop being nasty." I huffed.

"Mhm what you gonna do about it?" He said in a low voice and tugged some hair behind my ear.

I blushed and looked at Blaise who had his eyes wide open.

"Mate I'll just uh..." he pointed to the carriages and I stopped him and grabbed his arm.

"I won't do anything about it unless I have to." I told draco and kissed him again.

"Now go away." I smirked and pushed his chest a little.