𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈

L’ Etoile ━ 

act one: chapter two

HOGWARTS IS HOME ★ 

THE WHISPERS WERE COLLECTIVELY LOUD, as the students, from every awestruck first year to every excited seventh year, walked into the beautiful castle they all knew as school, or for some, home

"Let's go! I want to see who all are the fortunate first years getting sorted into Gryffindor!", exclaimed Amelia with an excited glint in her eyes. The others followed her, chucking at the enthusiasm she continued to have since their second year.

"Yes, Lia," an amused Sirius spoke, "We are right behind you, like every year."

"As you all should, we missed it last year" uttered Amelia.

To which Remus reminded her, "You blew up the seat, Ames, don't have to blame us."

She smiled but ignored it because she very well knew it was true, so instead she began looking for the same redhead James was as well, "Hey, James, you see Lily anywhere?"

"Of course, she's right there." And with that Amelia turned towards where James had pointed to, and saw the Gryffindor table with the girl with ginger hair. She was seated closer to the seats of the teachers, with her gold prefect badge pinned up on her cloak. She looked like she was looking for someone and she was.

James and Amelia led the group towards the ginger, while arguing about who out of the both Lily was truly searching for. As they reached the seats near the girl, both redheads embraced each other considering how much they missed each other regardless of their weekly exchange of letters.

"I told you it was me." was a quiet yet understandable phrase muttered from one of the redheads as they hugged, but they all knew who it was as James let out a playful scowl.

The crowd of cloak-wearing students with slight variations of colours, got seated and at the same time they saw Dumbledore arise from his chair prepared to give his annual welcome to the students.

"Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words..."

All of them listened to the rules with great attention. While Remus and Lily did so to actually follow them, the other four who already had plans brewing up among themselves.

Once the first years were sorted into their houses, who they'd call their family for the next seven years, the start-of-the-term feast appeared on each of the large tables present in the great hall. Audible gasps could be heard from the first years in awe of the delicious food, while the familiar students had already begun to dig into the delicacies.