39.

"I seem to forget that words do in fact live on forever," Jungkook whispers on stage, enveloped in his role, he turns to the side, pushing his hands outwards, heaving a light sigh from out of his body, "but Romeo's words fade away like a flickering flame in the deep gusts of the wind." Jungkook runs a hand through his fading blonde hair, turning to the front again, looking out to the seats, almost breaking character at seeing how invested Jin looked.

"But my love for him...there are no doubts at all. That I am a singular match, that started this brazen inferno, burning down the labels, the quo of what society wants us to be. Why can't we be two simple lovers? Why does fate have to continually pinch, twist and pull us in to the wrong directions?"

Jungkook dramatically throws himself onto the makeshift prop that was supposed to be a balcony railing, griping the wooden thing tightly he sighs out.

"Romeo, Romeo, save me Romeo. Take me from this witched house, and lay you lapels of love and whisper of lust against the cold skin of my body underneath the moonlight. Let me long for the touch of your lips against mine, the brush of your fingertips against my head, the tingling of your hair against my hands."

Jungkook falls silent, and so does the entire hall. The club members are watching him with awe, impressed with the way the blonde boy can just fall so quickly into character and act it out as if Jungkook didn't exist, but Julio truly did.

"And yet in this silent night, he hears my soft cries for him and he does not come. Romeo, must you stray so far away from me? I am calling for you...no I can calling for your heart. Can you not hear the weeps that my heart is letting out?"

Once more, it is silent, Jungkook looks up, as if to mimic looking at the night sky, and he reaches dangerously out, which makes everyone gasp out. The props were unstable and Jungkook was standing at a high level, but Jungkook knew what he was doing.

"The way I reach for the stars, is how I reach for you heart. What seems so close to me is in fact so far away. What seems so clear to my naked eyes...but it is in fact so blurry and so shaded. Romeo...save me before I fall," Jeongguk's voice is soft, eyes downcast, tears shining in his beautiful doe orbs.

Jimin watches, his own tears pouring out of his eyes at the sight of Jungkook's truly beautiful acting, the way he poured out his emotions into Jin's words to portray something else so beautifully.

Jungkook sighs, and turns around one last time, walking slowly towards the entrance to the makeshift room, exiting the scene for Taehyung to make his entrance into the next scene. Thankfully, the mint haired male had started to learn most of his lines.

Taehyung takes in a deep breath, every rehearsal he had to live up to Jungkook's talented acting. And for someone who barely even cared about memorising what days of the week it was, Taehyung could barely give two flying fucks about learning some lines for a damn play.

But when he seen how involved Jungkook wanted him to be, he immediately sat down and learnt almost all of the lines, apart from the last scene, where instead of dying, Romeo and Julio get to live on to tell their story. Their story about how they overcame obstacles.

"Julio..." His deep voice whispers as he looks up to the balcony, he reaches upwards, "if only you could see why I'm straying away from your love. Your love that looks and smells so much like the sweet scent of roses."

Taehyung looks out to the crowd, mint hair falling into his eyes, making all of the girls coo and sigh dreamily.

He takes in a deep breath, glancing at the balcony before looking back at the crowd, "if only you could see that before I could pluck that beautiful red rose, I have to step through a powerful bush of thorns. Just to reach you my love," he whispers.