6.

"Something like that" Lauren muttered as she pulled Camila in close and gave her one final kiss.

......

When Camila woke the next morning, Lauren ran her fingers through her hair, cleared her throat and mumbled "I can push back my flight till later on tonight. Would you like to spend the day with me Camila?"

Camila thought about it for a moment. She couldn't think of a better idea, "And we can talk more about books, music, movies, TV shows?"

"That. Or about the threesome we're going to have one day"

Camila arched her eyebrow, "I am not sharing you"

Lauren grinned devilishly at her, "Good answer. Just for the record, I would never, ever share you"

"Good. Now for even suggesting that, I need two orgasms, pronto" Camila suggested, with a demanding tone.

Lauren tipped her head towards the bathroom across the room, "Shower. You. Against the wall"

Camila followed Laurens direction of eye sight towards the bathroom where the door was slightly ajar. She was contemplating her options. Did she want Lauren to take her during a shower together. Did she want Lauren to fuck her in a steamy room, heightening her emotions as she was taken to ecstasy? Lauren gave Camila a quizzical look as the girl suddenly jumped up from their position on the bed, cuddled into one another. She wondered what Camila was up to. She could see the girl walking towards the bathroom door, then she turned round. Facing Lauren.

Camila opened her blouse slowly, twisting each button with her thumb and third finger, then running her finger along her breastbone. When her shirt finally fell open, Lauren studied her, she stared intensely at Camila slowly but eagerly revealing herself, bit by bit. Camila stood anxious, she was standing in just her bra and panties now. She wondered what Lauren was thinking. Did Lauren want this? Did Lauren find her attractive? Was her body good enough for Lauren?  She got her answer though when Lauren started to walk closer to her, whispering "You are so beautiful Camila" and licking her lips as she looked down at her slight cleavage provided by her bra.

Lauren got closer, keeping her body as close to Camila's as she could, all space between them vanished. Camila shivered as Lauren's chest pushed against Camila's. She looked ahead, openly staring at the girls boobs. Lauren saw the girls lip retract behind her teeth and laughed as she realised the simple touch of their chests together caused an overwhelming feeling of emotions run through Camila. She was turning Camila on.

Lauren reached up slowly, running her hands up Camila's waist and clasping the back of her bra. Camila's breath hitched slightly and soon enough she was bring her arms in front of her for the bra to slip down her arms and taken of by Lauren. She felt Lauren's hands travelled to the front of her body, cupping her breasts in each hand. Lauren rolled Camila's nipples between her thumb and middle finger, she ducked her heads slightly, taking one of the girls breast into her mouth. She flicked her tongue over Camila's nipple, earning a low moan to escape Camila's throat. When Lauren felt like Camila's breast had enough attention she trailed her tongue across the valley between her chest and repeating the same actions to Camila's other breast.

Lauren stood up when she was done. Looking deep into Camila's eyes. She could hear the girl panting, and took her into a passionate, long kiss, before biting down on her lower lip and pulling away quickly. Camila thought that was too quick as she felt hr self lunge forward to take Lauren lips back into hers.

But Lauren had other ideas.

She took Camila's, dragging her the rest of the way into the bathroom, sat the girl on the toilet seat and left to turn the hot tap for the shower on. When she came back, she straddled the girl below her, placing both legs on either side of Camila's. Camila decided Lauren was teasing too much and taking her time. So, she decided she was going to take initiative, placing her hands tightly on Lauren's hips, digging her nails ins slightly and pulling Lauren's down towards her centre. This caused Lauren to roll her hips down on Camila. Both girls eliciting a moan, Camila's deep and low, much low a harsh growl, Lauren's a hiss, high and sharp as she felt her dick stiffen at Camila taking control.

Lauren didn't like Camila having control for long. Reaching up, she wrapped her hand around Camila's throat, slightly tight and backed her into the walled behind the toilet and kissing Camila, forcing her tongue down the girls throat, inviting another perfect Oh to escape from Camila's mouth. Lauren remembered Camila loved it rough and Camila adored the girl even more for remembering.

---

After she delivered Camila's request, hey went out for lunch down town at one of Camila's favourite restaurants, having over 30 varieties of flavours, toppings and sauces for her favourite food, pizza. Lauren agreed that it may have been the best restaurant she had been to and that pizza was an unbeatable food choice.

However, as the day unravelled, Camila was becoming more and more aware of a clicking clock, like a time bomb in the back of her mind that would blow when her time with Lauren drew to an end. The time seemed to be speeding up, fastening to reach the end of the night as their inevitable goodbye loomed closer and closer. When Laurens car arrived to take her back to the airport, Camila said her goodbye and planted a quick kiss on Lauren's cheek. There would be no emotional, longing kind of kiss. They may have had fun, they may be insanely compatible in bed, they may have even had the same interests in music and books, but Camila knew there was no they. She had too much baggage here, in her hometown. Too much trouble that she wasn't anywhere near to wrapping up, and too many extra late night hours on a Thursday before she could call it even.

She knew that now was the correct time for her to star building a wall. Lauren would go down in her history as the best sex she's had - a night of abandoned perfection in the bedroom of a high-end hotel. But she lived a mere 3000 hours away.

"Nice meeting you" She croaked out dryly and turned to leave.

Lauren grabbed her wrists and pulled Camila into her body. Damn Camila thought. She loved to feel Laurens full chest against hers. She liked it too much

"Camila" Lauren said, her voice intense, holding a serious tone. "I had an amazing time with you. I know this sounds crazy since we live on opposite coasts, you here in Miami and me in California, but I need to see you again. I am going to call you"

She kissed Camila deeply, with passion, a fiery kiss that made her stand on her tip toes and thread her hands into Lauren's hair so she could hold on tight, wanting to savour the moment. When Lauren broke the kiss, she felt wobbly and her lips missed Lauren's touch.

As she watched Lauren drive off, she realised maybe her heart missed Lauren too. But it wasn't long before she was reminding herself that it was easy to say I am going to call you. What was harder was actually doing that. What was challenging was seeing someone on the other side of the country.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

damn it took me long to update this chapter... I promise it was going to post it earlier in the day but I was debating whether to add some of the shower scene or not :)