Chapter 33

Tara Pov

"Strip" The devil commanded, still with his eyes cold and solemn face.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?" I asked, surprised.

"Remove your clothes."He again ordered.

Remove my clothes!!??

"Huh Devil, why would I remove my clothes?" I asked sharply, all my bravery rushing through my body as I wondered why I would get undressed?

Moreover, he is a boy. Why would I remove my clothes in front of him !?

He looked at his left side with agitated face and then again turned his head to look at me with a scowl. Arms crossed over his chest as his cold gazes left me confused.

"Did you see there something ?" He pointed to his left side with his finger and slight shake of his head towards that direction. With baffled mind, I turned to look at the direction, only to find nothing.

Had he gone mad?

Very carefully, I looked at his face. With my widen eyes and slightly gaped mouth, I stared at him as I leaned towards him slightly, while still sitting on the bed, trying to figure out what he wants to indicate.

Had he gone mad?

"What are you looking at !?" He snapped suddenly, making me flinched.

"I was figuring you out." I said each word slowly and softly as I carefully looked at him. He still has that agitated look.

"What did you not understand? I asked you to strip !" He snapped again.

He looked agitated.

"Strip? " My confused voice agitated him more.

"Get undress !!" He screamed.

" Means get naked!? That too in front of you? Why? You are male anyway. Why would I remove my clothes in front of you?" I asked, slightly confused. Frustration was evident in my voice as I was not getting why did he want me to do that.

My question agitated him more and he rubbed his forehead furiously as he turned his head upwards, looking at the ceiling with same irritating look.

"Are you planning to sleep on my bed with these clothes on?"He snapped. His sharp agitated gaze again landed at me.

"Huh!" I was still confused.

"God! Why did you have to put this stupid girl beside me?" He cursed in a frustating manner, the same scowl etching at his face.

This time, with the furious gaze he ordered, " Get out of my bed."

"Why would I? Your bed is so comfy. I am enjoying it." I stated with my soft yet confused voice.

" You dumb girl! Are you planning to sleep with these clothes on? Why did you not changed yet? Get to that bathroom door over my left side and take shower. But before that get out of my bed. NOW !" He yelled furiously.

I flinched. Why he have to shout all the time like a devil!?

With uncertain moves, I slowly slipped out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom door without making anymore noises. 

"Wait" He stopped me from behind, making me halt.

I turned to look at him with my questioning gaze.

"Where are your clothes?" He asked with the same dangerous scowl on his face.

"Uhh... In.. In the almirah." I replied, staring at him with my slight fearful eyes. I gulped as his agitation grew more on his face.

"Do you want to wear clothes tonight? Or are you planning to sleep naked, without any clothes?" He asked grimly.