Chapter 2

Y/N's Pov

Mrs Grande's eyes met mine, and I held contact with them. Her rich chocolate brown eyes, sweet and luminous drew me in and I couldn't help but let my eyes wander down to her plump red lips.

Lingering there for only a few seconds longer then necessary, I cleared my throat and greeted her, "Mrs Grande, it's good to see you, how are you?" I gave her a cheeky grin, teasing her just the way I liked to.

She rolled her pretty eyes at me, scowled and addressed Harrison and then turned to me, "Y/N, I wish I could say the same about you, I was better before you got here. Stop calling me Mrs Grande, it is Miss Grande, I am NOT married anymore. " She quipped, the frown still present on her face.

Still smiling, I apologised to her and questioned, "So, Miss Grande, do you have any of us in your class this year?", ignoring my question she simply turned around and called out for Lilah, giving me the chance to admire her figure from behind.

Damn, that ass is so fine. I thought to myself smirking whilst staring at it. Which in turn made Harris give me a quick jab to the arm, looking at me and shaking his head simply telling me to behave.

Shortly after this Lilah finally decided to grace us with her presence, "Hey guys! I am so excited for senior year, I can't believe we are going to be in the same class Y/N! I told you that you shouldn't have played that prank on Mr Doyle, now you have to retake this year." She exclaimed, excited at first and then scolding me for my poor behaviour, I could see the fear in her eyes.

She's scared of what my dad will do, he thinks I've been a disappointment yet again. 

My demeanour changes, something that Miss Grande seems to catch upon. I give Lilah a soft smile and ask her if she is ready to go, I nod towards Miss Grande's direction, and make my way to my car leaving them behind.

I prepare my car and look towards the trio, noticing Harris and Lilah sharing concerned glances and whispers with each other.

Miss Grande's eyes are trained on me and I can see the curiosity swirl within them, making me annoyed for some reason. I hate feeling weak and I especially detest intrusive people, and right now her eyes are nothing but intrusive. Getting aggravated at myself for thinking and being like this I decide to toot the cars horn to get my brother and friend to hurry up.

They decide to finally get in the car, and I quickly move off and make my way to the hellhole we call school. "I'm sorry Y/N, I know that I shouldn't keep lecturing you especially with the situation with your dickhead dad, I just can't help but worry about you. I love you so much and I can't see you hurting like this, I truly am sorry Y/NN", I hear Lilah say, I give her a smile and tell her I love her too. This seems to chirp her up as she starts singing along to the radio, Harrison and I look at each other and burst out laughing, with tears in my eyes, I manage to say, "Lilah, I really don't understand how you are ARIANA GRANDE'S daughter, you cannot sing for shit." This earns me a slap on my arm, causing more laughter to escape both Harris and I.

After finding parking, we leave and head into the school and receive our timetables.

Luckily, the three of us have the same lessons, the only thing that differs is our personal tutor, which is a member of faculty that we have to see once a day to speak about school, future plans, attendance and so on. "Who do you guys have as your personal tutor, I have Mr fucking Doyle", harris groans sounding exasperated.

I internally smirk and say, "I have Miss Grande", Harris shoots me a quick sly grin, whilst Lilah says, "My mum doesn't take shit, so good luck with her. You are going to need it. Oh for fucks sake, I have Mrs Bailey, argh that slow bitch." I laugh at their misfortune, it seems as though I got the best. We make our way towards our first lesson with Miss Grande, we have her for both Mathematics and Music.