Arc 4: Chapter 74

Elenor was taken aback by everything that she tripped on her own feet. Judas easily helped her balance herself before chuckling,

"Didn't this happen at the piano recital?" he teased.

Elenor could feel her head pounding, "Wait...if Hera is your sister then that means.."

Judas awkwardly smiled, a light tint of blush spread across his face. "My full name is Alan Judas Whitlock. I was the one who sent the invitation to you."

Alan Judas Whitlock. The first prince of Vaidia and soon-to-be king in the upcoming years. He was the same age as Richard.

Elenor only knew about Hera since she had already created her in the drafts of her work but not Judas. So this caught her off guard.

Seeing how Elenor didn't reply to him, he quickly tried to make some hand movements but stopped himself from doing so as they were still dancing.

"I really am sorry for not telling you earlier! But I didn't want you to act so formal and polite to me that's why." he said, his voice getting softer and softer as guilt welled up in his stomach.

"No it's alright.. I understand where your highness is coming from." Elenor showed him a small smile which caused him to relax a bit.

"Please don't call me that..." he mumbled sadly.

"Then what shall I call you?" she asked. In her eyes, she could almost see dog ears on him which fell dejectedly.

"Judas like before," he answered.

'Ah the dog ears are excited now.' was what she thought to herself as she saw imaginary dog ears on Judas.

"Well I do prefer Judas than Alan." Elenor joked which made the two laugh as they continued to banter with one another until the song finished.

When the song ended, they separated and kept some distance between one another. They continued talking while standing at a less crowded area.

"Hello big brother."

Elenor glanced to her left. Hera was standing there with a small smile plastered on her face. Her eyes fell on Alec who was expressionless.

As it was compulsory, Elenor lifted the hems of her dress up and bowed to Hera.

"Oh Lady Elenor. I didn't notice you." Hera chuckled, her fingertips covering her red lips.

Elenor faintly smiled at her but said nothing. She also noticed how Judas was quiet so she glanced at him. He didn't look as happy as before when they were chatting.

"Hello Hera, how are you?" he nodded stiffly.

Hera shook her head before wrapping her arms around Alec's. Leaning closely to his arm she spoke,

"I'm good big brother. I received an amazing gift from Lady Elenor after all."

Judas glanced at Alec who bowed in response. He turned to Elenor who was silent.

"Lady Elenor.." he spoke but trailed off immediately.

"I hope Alec has been treating you well, your highness." Elenor spoke with a smile which never reached her eyes.

Her eyes met Alec's. She wanted to speak to him but Hera cut her off.

"I'm thirsty. Alec, let's go to the drinks section."

"As you wish, your highness."

"I'll see you next time Lady Elenor." Hera smirked before walking off with Alec.