Arc 4: Chapter 75

Richard paused, "Ray?"

Elenor smiled. She wasn't the only one who loved Ray. Her brother was also now attached to the young boy who smiled adorably for them. She already knew her request won't be rejected if it's about the boy she had taken in.

"That's right brother, it's about Ray."

"Tell me first. If it's something dangerous I still won't let." Richard answered strictly.

Elenor pouted before nodding, "I want to know where they are holding the slavery trading."

"Slavery trading?" Richard's eyes grew wide as he heard her.

She nodded. At first she wasn't sure if her thoughts were correct but after hearing everything from Ray, she was confident in her answer.

"Someone kidnapped Ray and sold him in a slavery trading held in Vaidia."

"...Is everything you've said correct?"

"I can't say for sure but Ray told me everything so I can only pinpoint it all to slavery trading. If not how can he suddenly arrive here from Elaelind?"

Richard placed his glasses back as he heaved out a sigh. He looked back at Elenor whose eyes showed that she won't take no for an answer.

"I really spoil you a lot.." he mumbled but a smile bloomed on his face.

"You'll help me brother?" she asked happily but he shook his head.

"Not me but his highness can however."

"Lloyd?" Elenor asked, confused.

Richard nodded, "Another reason why we're here is because of this."

"You mean.."

"This is kept confidential, even his majesty's children and advisors don't know but I'll tell you because you're my precious baby sister." he grinned before continuing,

"His majesty, the king of Vaidia has joined hands with his highness to put a stop to illegal slavery trading. They did establish the ban but even with a simple ban it will not end. His highness agreed to help because of the incident that happened at the theatre."

Remembering the incident sent shivers down her spine. Richard noticed and pulled her into a short hug. Elenor enjoyed the warmth of the hug before he pulled away.

"I'll tell his highness about this but Elenor, are you sure you really want to get involved in this? You don't need to, we can finish this up before leaving Vaidia."

Elenor smiled and nodded, "Yes brother. I don't want other people to suffer what I almost had to go through."

Richard sighed, "I could still remember when you would throw a tantrum when something didn't go your way."

Elenor laughed it off before heading back to her room.

"Thank you brother..for allowing me to do this."

"I'm only allowing because I know there are people who can still protect you if I'm not there!" he grumbled, fixing his glasses.

Elenor smiled and nodded, closing the door to his room softly.

After her talk with Richard, she didn't get any information about it until after the annual ball in which Lloyd personally told her where they would meet and discuss.

Upon arriving back in the west building, she washed herself up, relaxing in the hot bath that a maid had prepared for her. She let out a sigh as she felt her fatigue from the ball slip out of her body.