Chapter XVIII

"And to this day on! We promise to keep this werewolf safe!" Damien yelled, as he pat the brown wolf's fur.

"We claim to protect the Princess of wolves!" Damien yelled.

"We claim it Primus!" The Coven's yelled as they cheered and bowed down.

"I want you all to welcome our 6th Heiress! The Descendant of Alice, our upcoming Primus to be!" Damien announced.

Camila, along with her family and their clan howled, while the rest of the clutch rejoiced as Lauren walked in on the platform Damien was in.

"As we all know, these two destined rulers have been attacked at school. The wolf princess endured injuries that nearly cost her life, and it was all because of the Hunters." Damien said.

"I want each and everyone of us, to keep a keen eye as we part ways. To avoid ambush, we will be going into groups. I encourage everyone to make sure they are always within reach for our fellow clutch incase of unpredicted situations." Lauren said as she looked at each and every coven that stood in front of her.

"Lo." Lauren turned to face the brown wolf beside her and gently held it's head. Camila didn't need to tell her what she wants the covens to hear, Lauren saw it all.

"I will be speaking in behalf of Milo." Lauren said, looking ahead.

"All hail our 6th Descendant!" One of the coven commanders yelled.

"Thank you." Lauren chuckled. Despite the years of watching the raven grow, the covens are still surprised at what Lauren could do with her abilities. It was fascinating to them how the raven could go through their head without them knowing, and the fact that she could do it fast is amusing to them.

"I, along with my pack and our clan. Give you our word that your Primus, along with you. Will all be protected and helped in times of need. We will be making sure to keep an eye out for the outsiders and guard you." Lauren said, rubbing the top of the wolf's head.

"With all due respect to the first King of Wolves, King Jacob the only Hybrid. And to former Primus Alice, the first known strongest Vampire to exists. Milo and I, proclaim peace within both bloodlines." Lauren announced, as soon as she did the Pack of wolves started howling while the covens clapped their hands.

As the night continued to get older, both bloodlines are already interacting. Some may be competing whether which among them is stronger, while the others compliment both their capabilities. Meanwhile..

"Fuck!" Camila grunted, Lauren on the other hand was smirking while she continued to hover on top the brunette.

"Say my name." Lauren instructed with stern tone in her voice, while Camila bit her lip shaking her head.

"Scratch that, scream my name." The raven ordered in full dominance, the younger one on the other hand continued to hold onto her tighter.

"There's a lot of people outside!" Camila hissed, while the older one raised her eyebrow.

"Exactly why I want you to scream my name." Lauren whispered in the brunettes ear as she held her down completely.

At thus point, both of them were sweaty. Grunts continued to fill the room while both of them tried to dominate each other.

"Karla Camila." Lauren warned, Camila closed her eyes and bit her lip while she continued to pant.

"Now tell me, who tops?" Lauren asked, examining the brunette.

"You." Camila whispered.

"Louder." Lauren muttered, she knew Camila was close.

"You!" Camila grunted.