59"

August 1987

August 1987

"Mummy, why isn't daddy walking with us?" Viola asked as she ran her hand through the tall grasses that towered over her head.

"Daddy's not feeling very well at the minute Vi"

"Is it because he's going to be fluffy soon?"

"Yes but he'll be fine again soon" Rosaleé reassured her daughter

"I don't like it when he's poorly" the young girl frowned

"Neither do I but he'll get better soon"

Rosa and Viola were hand in hand swinging their arms as they ran through the extensive fields near the cottage.

"I hope you know I don't run for anyone vi, oh except for your dad one time, so you must be special"
Rosaleé panted as she caught up with her daughter.

"Oh I know I'm special" Viola said waving her mother off.

"Oh for fuck sake, she's another me!"

"Daddy says you can't say that word"

"What daddy doesn't know wont hurt him" Rosa winked to her daughter who had picked up a daisy and was twirling it in her fingers as she winked back to Rosa.

"When is Grandad Andre and uncle Luis coming to visit? I want Luis to teach me more quidditch so I can get on the team at Hogwarts"

"I'm not sure vi. But you have quite a while before you go to Hogwarts so you can take your time"

"I know but I'm really excited. Nev is too!"

"Hogwarts is amazing, you'll love it" Rosaleé smiled fondly, looking back on the memories.
The late night sleepover with the girls, the pranks with the Marauders, skinny dipping in the lake.
Rosaleé laughed at the memory of Marlene leaving her alone in the lake and Remus stumbling across to find her.

"Marlene you bitch, you never gave me my 100 galleons" Rosaleé whispered quietly. She knew Marlene would be looking down cackling at her as she reminisced of the day.

Mother and Daughter raced through the front door startling Remus.

"I won!" Viola smirked at her mother

"Urm no. You cheated, you started before I said go!"

"No! Let's ask dad. Who do you think won daddy?"

"Hm, well you got here first so I'll have to say you" Remus replied holding back a laugh as he threw a mischievous wink at Rosa who only scowled at him.

"Told you I won mummy! You're slow"

"Take that back right now!"

Viola only giggled as she climbed up on Remus' knee settling into his chest.

"Are you feeling better yet?" She asked into his jumper.

"Yes a lot better" Remus lied for the sake of his daughter.

"Good. Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course"

"Mummy said the f- word again" she smirked to Rosa

"Rosa!"

"My own daughters a Traitor!"

Viola entertained herself with a puzzle while Rosaleé and Remus were snuggled up on the sofa watching her play.

"You really need to control your language" Remus laughed kissing her nose.

"Eh shes old enough to hear it"

"Rosie...she's seven?!"

———————————————————————————
A/N

They cute or whatever