4

"My baby, i had a great news for you!" Taehyung replied with a thrilling and exciting voice, "What is it hm?" Y/n tilted her head as she waited for his answer patiently, "I-" Taehyung hesitated to tell it to her, his heart was beating really fast due to excitement, "Tell it to me! Come on" She spoked with impatience overcoming.

"Well-A While ago, i actually took the test." He paused, taking a deep breathe, "Since the professor had a lot of free time to check our papers, he instantly gave us the result and I passed!" Y/n gasped at his answer with a wide smile, "Oh shit congratulations! I'm so proud of you baby!" She hugged him tightly with full of fond and happiness, "Thank you so much" He said softly to her ears.

"But sadly, i need to move in the states tomorrow at 5am." He said with a sad toned voice, y/n's heart suddenly dropped.."W-What?" She stuttered, those words caught her off guard, "Well-You're gonna be alone sadly" He look down, she immediately grab his sharp chin and let out a chortle.

"Nahh-I think it'll be fine, we can just call each other everyday unless we aren't too busy." Her sad glossy eyes appeared, even if she think that it'll be fine. She's somehow have this voice inside her that it'll not be fine. "Why so fast? I'll miss my winter bear so terribly bad!" She said with a low toned voice.."So this is why i reserved to eat dinner here, so that we could spend time before i go."

"Love?" Y/n said looking at him doubtfully. "Yes baby?" Y/n bit her lip, "Please, promise me while you're in the states.. Don't cheat or betray me, because if you do, you probably know the consequences." Y/n said with a deep sad sigh, He chuckled and scrunch his nose.

"Why would i cheat of the person whom i fell in love with? Of course i would never do that to you" He grab her jaw, kissing her lips gently with full of fond and love..She tip toed and kissed back, he grab her waist and pull it up.

"My love, I'll be missing you so bad-I really do." He spoked with tears in his eyes, she can't help but cry with him, "Hey, We could visit each other some time, I'll miss you too, my winter bear" She kissed his soft lips once again.

______

"Bye, my love!" Taehyung said waving his hand in farewell, "B-Bye, my winter bear!" Y/n said with tears on her eyes..She can't handle it, she ran to him and hug him tightly.."Fuck it, I can't handle this shitty feelings, I'm gonna miss you badly!" She cried in his arms, he hug her warmly and passionately, "Please, just stay safe and don't ever look at other girls but just at me?" She said once again

He chuckled at her, he left a peck on the top of her nose, "I promise i love you no matter what happens, I'll love you like crazy..!" Tears fell off on his eyes, he let out a sigh "Me too, i swear." She let go of the hug "Go-And enjoy your life in the states, let me know if you're there, please.." Taehyung smiled and nod, he kissed her passionately like the world is ending.."Of course! Bye once more, love." He said as he was taking his steps forward in the airplane.

Tears were falling on y/n's cheeks, "I'll miss you" Y/n whispered under her breath..She sighed, she go out of the airport and ride at a random cab, "At home please" She said wiping her tears.

The driver was flustered "Miss girl, I don't know where's your home" The driver said awkwardly, scratching his nape"O-Oh yeah my bad! Right..My home is at *********"

The taxi start to drive going to her home, y/n look out the window dramatically..Like she was in the emotional music videos, but still she was feeling blue and sad that taehyung was going to abroad real quick.

"He didn't even bother to take me with him" She said sarcastically, "Fuck him" She rolled her eyes.

________