Siblings

"What do you mean something is wrong?" Freya asked, with a hint of a smile on her lips.

Aliza sighed as she flipped through the pages of the book, "Wrong as in like something happened."

"What makes you think that something happened?"

"Well, for the starters Rebekah and Enzo have not stopped smiling at each other and it's seriously freaking me out." She said, closing the book and tossing it aside.

Aliza pulled another book towards her and continued, "Bonnie and Kol are not looking at each other, I mean come on, it's been almost three days since Kol said anything to Bonnie. Like isn't it weird? Kol being so....reserved?" Aliza twisted her face when the last word rolled out of her mouth.

His strange behavior was concerning. It started the night after the incident at the grill, Kol didn't show up for dinner but she didn't think much of this. Not till the next day when he showed up with a faint smell of alcohol lingering on him. Aliza knew better than to bother him that day.

Freya raised her eyebrows in amusement, "And Klaus and Caroline?" When Aliza called, she was expecting her to ask for help. But instead, she had some other concerns.

"Caroline keeps glaring at him. And he didn't call her love, not even once. That's alarming Freya!" Aliza exclaimed, tossing the other book on the table and throwing her hand up.

Henrik was sitting at the corner of the room and not making things easy for her. He had told her to change the angle of her view on the symbols, something related to the Mikaelson family because their mother was known to have some connection with the lion warrior a.k.a Aliza. She had asked what made him so sure that she was related to this woman.

He came up with some soggy excuse for a story. Aliza decided to let it slide because she figured Henrik was weird that way.

Although it was rather creepy to be somehow related to the woman who turned her children into vampires.

Turning your kids into blood-sucking homicidal maniacs does not come under parenting 101.

Four hours had gone by and she was still searching for that something.

"I used to think Klaus was dramatic," Marcel snorted, earning a light slap on the back from Freya.

"I can hear you, jackass." Aliza snapped making him laugh harder.

Henrik laughed from the corner of the room.

Aliza glared at him.

Marcel suggested, "Maybe they just need space?"

"Yeah right, just like that they need space? Seriously?"

Freya pressed her lips together, not wanting to offend Aliza. She composed herself and said, "How about you make them watch a movie together?"

Aliza stopped midway and asked, "What?"

"You can have a movie night." She elaborated, "And you can make them sit together? They won't be able to avoid each other."

"What makes you think Klaus will come? He doesn't even like me." Aliza said with a huff. She could make Kol agree and she was pretty sure Rebekah would agree in an instant.

For the past three days, Rebekah had talked to her more than she ever did. Aliza couldn't understand what sparked such a sudden change of behavior, but she wasn't complaining because Rebekah was awesome too. Aliza wondered if Enzo was the reason for Rebekah's sudden openness because they both seemed more comfortable around each other than before.