ALMOST

THIRD PERSON'S P. O. V.

"She fined a case against us"

"WHAT!?"

taehyung shouted. He called Ms. Tzuyu, asking her to take Daisy with her.

"She wants Daisy's custody. Since we almost got married, she filled for her custody as she found someone to support both of them as a father"

Jungkook said, his voice shivering, being on the point to break at any time.

"Oh don't worry Jungkook~ You can always marry me again and you can have both your children!"

"yes dada. P-please"

Ron said as he continued crying in Lisa's arms while she had him in her arms, patt- almost hitting his back.

Jungkook started having a migrane. Taehyung noticed it as he quickly held him and brought him to the lift.

"You're a bitch. You know that?"

"Oh lil ol innocent me? Neh!"

lisa replied to Taehyung, with a smirk on her face. Taehyung ignored her and helped Jungkook to his room.

He made him sit on the bed as he poured some water for him.

"stop. Please leave me for a minute?"

Jungkook asked, trying not to sound mean or angry but he was failing.

He knows Lisa has quite strong relationships with many lawyers and winning the case might be easy for them.

Taehyung just nodded and flashed a re-assuring smile, but internally he was completely broken.

TAEHYUNG'S P. O. V.

I went to my room and went straight to my washroom after closing the door, not caring to lock the door.

I entered it as I locked the washroom's door. I closed the seat's flap and sat on it.

"welcome home Mr. Unluck! How you been!? It's been so long!"

I said dramatically, pulling his hair frustratingly.

'why why why why why why why whyyyy'

It was the only thing going on in my head. Why. Everything was getting better but now this.

I didn't noticed the ugly tears that were falling from my eyes. My vision became blurry as I let it all out.

'Only If I wasn't born

'Only If I wasn't born. Jungkook would've never fallen inlove with me and won't be this confused. Lisa wouldn't have to try so hard to win him. Daisy and Ron would've had a perfect family. With both parents. All if I wasn't born'

I stood up and went towards the mirror.