Justice league wife - trying to get the baby to sleep

Parenthood was not easy and when you and your husband had your first baby, the both of you read parenting books watching documentaries, or videos. Putting your kid to sleep was not easy there were some times where you could get your kid to, sleep easily but there were some nights when it was not easy.

Bruce

Y/n " you are not going to sleep anytime are you young man" you are holding dick it was past his bed time and it seemed like he was not going to bed anytime soon. Alfred was at the hospital seeing an old friend of his who was in for surgery when bruce was, on portal leaving you alone.

Y/n " aww you better be happy you are so cute Dickson"

Y/n " now come one what can get you asleep my little bat I already read you three books, gave you a bottle of milk, rocked you to sleep many times ..... then walked up and downs the manor with you"

???? " hey there how is everything going"

Y/n "hey honey"

Bruce " he not sleeping easy is he"

Y/n " nope I have done everything I can"

Bruce " he let me try" you soon passed dick over to Bruce and soon the both of you walked into the bat cave, where Bruce had the bat mobile doors open. He soon had a sit with dick in his arms and stated the car up and soon enough dick was fast asleep in his arms.

Y/n " leave it to you to get our son to sleep fast"

Bruce " hey what can I say I have some talent"

Y/n " well mr talent why don't you put out son back in his crib while I go take a shower, and you can deal with the night time dipper changes" you soon walked away from Bruce who was smirking a bit but he soon put dick in his cribs, he had made a promise many years ago to make the city safe for everyone and now he had a even more reason to make the city safe.

Clark

You are sitting on the couch holding Conner who was having a hard time sleeping, he was peaceful asleep a few minutes ago but soon woke up when there was loud bang coming from outside. It was someone car not working and it seemed it cause a lot of trouble for everyone in the neighborhood.

Y/n " I know you are sleepy Conner just close you eyes and you will be fast asleep"

Clark " hey I'm home how are my two favorite people"

Y/n " well our son was sleeping well but now he and can't go back to sleep"

Clark " he let me give it a try honey" you soon give Conner and to Clark and sit on the couch and soon enough after a lullaby Conner was fast asleep and so were you. Clark had put Conner to bed not knowing you were asleep as well, he soon came into the living room and found you sleeping.

Clark " hey honey ..... let me out your to bed now" Clark soon picked your up and carried you to your guys bedroom and placed in your in bed. He loved his new life with you and your guys baby son Conner he would not change anything 8n the world this was the life he wanted.