20 - B L I N D F O L D

Evangeline Carter

I returned to my dorm and found Charlotte still sleeping. I took a quick shower and got ready, remembering my plans with Tracey. I was extremely tired, all thanks to Draco, but I don't regret it.

"Eva!" Char yelled. "Are you ready to go?" She was putting on her puffer jacket that looked slightly oversized on her. "I could use another free drink with that pretty face of yours!"

Shit, I completely forgot. It's Saturday, we were supposed to go to the Three Broomsticks with Oliver as well. What the bloody hell do I say? Hey Char I know this is surprising but I already made plans today with a bunch of Slytherins! "You're going to hate me, but"-

"Let me guess, you have homework and want to spend all day studying." She interrupted. "It's fine, if I see Elliot I'll say you sent all your love."

Elliot, I wonder how he's doing. It's been a while since I've seen him. I hope he's doing okay. I stood there studying Char as she looked in the mirror, she walked closer to me. "Do I smell bad? I think I wrench, I'm on my period and there is a waterfall down there. I should probably shower, Oliver can wait."

I laughed and covered my nose, "You need to shower."

She began taking off her jacket and top. "Are your cramps bad today? Hermione taught me a spell that is a lifesaver for them."

"Actually, I didn't get my period today," I said with a good tone.

Her face looked disappointed. "You didn't? Aww, we used to be on the same cycle all the time!"

Wait a minute, she's right. I was supposed to get my period today. It's always been on the same day which is odd for other girls, however, for me, it was normal, and I always expected it. "Hold that thought, I'll be right back." I went to the bathroom to check if my underwear was stained. Nope, completely clean. And then, it hit me. I let Draco cum in me yesterday.

Shit.

"Eva! Are you okay there?" Char asked. "Constipated yet again?"

I opened the door and faced her in the room. "I was never constipated!" I groaned. "My stomach was just hurting that day." The day she keeps talking about was Oliver's birthday party over the summer. His mother made cupcakes that had a ton of cheese and I ate about five of them. This led to me being in the bathroom for what felt like hours.

Char entered the bathroom and began turning on the water. "I have to shower! I'll see you later?" She asks.

"Yes!" I ran down the stairs and headed straight to meet Tracey.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, I mean after all I'm only one day late. However, that's never happened to me before. I can't be a pregnant teen, my mom would kill me. What would Draco say? It's all his fault, he hates using condoms. No, stop. I'm getting ahead of myself, I'm sure I'll get it tomorrow.

Right?

As soon as I left the common room I spotted Blaise and Tracey. "Evangeline! We've been waiting for you." Tracey said. "We weren't sure what the password was. But honestly, even if we did know it we probably wouldn't enter, we don't get along with the people in your house."

"Shall we get going?" Blaise asked. We nodded our heads yes and began walking out of Hogwarts and into Hogsmeade. They were both wearing green beanies and a puffer jacket over their hoodies.

"Where's Draco?" I asked, shivering in the cold.

"I dunno," Blaise answered. "He does this a lot, he randomly disappears until Merlin knows where. Whenever I ask him about it he gets so defensive and angry for whatever reason."