Chapter 13

It has been a couple of days or months. I don't know. According to Bill, time doesn't exist anymore. What I do know is that I have been growing. I am a lot taller now. I think I have even aged. I am not sure.

Pez was captured by Bill when I broke the Mystery Shack's force field. He is currently in the dungeon. Ice-bag escaped the attack and so has Question MArk. I am not surprised that Ice-bag escaped but Question Mark? Llama was captured. She is with the rest of the townsfolk, on the throne. Py told me that the Multibear escaped. I am glad he escaped. If anything happened to them, I would never forgive myself. The forest creatures escaped. The henchmen see them as no threat. Plus, the forest creatures are as weird as them. The henchmen welcome them but they are too scared.

I have had almost no luck on breaking the barrier. I learned that I need to chant something. I have tried different variations of spells in Bill's language. None of them worked. I figured it needed some type of magic circle to be formed. I tried the cipher circle but nothing. I went to the Gravity Fall's library. I was surprised that it was still intact. I found no information on the barrier or its borders. I have visited Pez and torture him for information. A simple nightmare spell or Insanity spell was used. In the end, Pez was a waste of time.

No matter how much I disappointed Bill, he still taught me majic. We have bonded over time. We became best friends. When I am stressed over not finding a solution, he takes me away. We do many things together. We go hunt people down. It is always funny how they think that I am surviving like them. They come out of their hiding place to tell me to hide. Little do they know, I am on the other side. We do unspeakable things to them until we get bored. Then we give them to the eyebats. We also go play with the weirdness bubbles. We make fun of each other's appearances and I even got to create some! It was such fun! In one of the bubbles, Bill appeared human. He looked quite attractive. He appeared to be in his late teens. He explained to me that demons have a very long lifespan and so it was logical that he is in his teens. He would appear to me in his human form when we are alone.

I stare out the window, daydreaming about how much fun we had together. I felt a presence behind me.

"Hi, Bill." I have learned to sense his presence.

"Heya, Pinetree." Bill turns into a human and stands next to me. "How is the search?"

Immediately, my mood turned sour. I slumped my body and started to walk back where I kept all my information on the barrier.

"No luck yet?" Bill looked worried. He even bit his lip. He hardly does that. Almost nothing worries him. Now I am getting worried.

"I have looked everywhere! I have tried everything! I have tried every spell that might help break the barrier. I tried it with enhancement circles!" I started to chew my fingernails. If I do not have a pen, I use my fingernails.

Bill wraps his arms around me and embraces me in a hug. He then plays with my hair a little causing me to relax.

"Have you tried reading into the background of Gravity Falls?" Bill says in a soft voice.

"Yes!" I tried to get out of his grip but I couldn't, "You are so clingy. I know that Quentin Trembley is the original founder of Gravity Falls. Shooting Star and I uncovered that. One of the few good memories I had of her... I also know that there were some Native Americans living in the area...." WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!

I squirm in Bill's arms as hard as I can to go to a map that I made.

"Okay. I have read Sixter's journals at least a hundred times. If I remember correctly, he found cave drawings of you from the Native Americans that used to live there." If the Mystery Shack is there, "the cave should be somewhere over here!" I grab Bill by the hem of his coat and bring him close to my face, "Take me there this instance."

Bill poofed back into his Dorito self but I could have sworn he was starting to blush. Doesn't matter. "Alrighty! Let's go to my former follower's homebase!" Wait a fucking minute.

Bill teleported us in front of the cave. He started going inside but he noticed that I was not following suit.

"What is wrong Pinetree?" I am so done with him right now.

"Bill. Why didn't you tell me about the Native American's cave sooner."

"I uh," Bill fidgeted a bit "I forgot." He gave out a nervous laugh.

I blinked a couple of times but slowly. "You have never been more useless than now. I SPENT MONTHS STRESSING OUT ABOUT THIS WHEN YOU KNEW! YOU WATCHED ME STRUGGLE WITH THIS!"

I took a deep breath and went into the cave, "Johpu aol wlyzvu P zv klzpyl." I ain't letting him in though.

"Pinetree!" Bill calls after me. I just ignore him. I am too mad at him right now.

I walked into the cave to see the cave drawings of their history. Some of them were about Bill. Others were about some other demons or angels. I saw the prophecy on Bill. How he was going to take over the world. I saw a way that can destroy Bill. Using the cipher circle, every person who represents each symbol must join hands and chant a spell to destroy or banish Bill. But it can also help Bill. He can become more powerful. The power he has comes from the rift in the sky. But with this incantation, he doesn't need the rift. He can close the rift in the sky and our universe won't collapse! I memorized the enchantment to use later.

I looked around the cave a bit more and found what I needed. I did need an enchantment circle. It was huge and very complicated. There was also a unique spell that I needed to cast. Iypun kvdu aol ivukz aoha jhnl bz. Sla bz il myll! It also has to be a certain day and time. It needs to be at midnight when there is a blood moon. When casting the spell. Only then will the barrier fall. There is no moon because of the rift in the sky.

I walked outside. Bill got out of his chains and is sitting on a rock. He was currently torturing some ants. He was laughing like an insane triangle. What am I saying? He is an insane triangle. A cu-.

"Hey Bill," Bill looked at me with a cat-like look. "I know how to break down the barrier. But we need to do a little scheming."

Bill smiled wide and teleported us back to the Fearamid. Be ready world. Cause it's about to get weird.