⊱Guidelines⊰

Ladies and gentlemen of the Wattpad community, it's time for the most boring part of these contests; the rules! Exciting, eh? There are some rules that we need to go over before continuing with this. These are rules we've simplified and crafted to make sure you have the best of times here!

✔️ The limit for votes per category is three and you are only able to vote for the same story once in the same category. This is to avoid any unfair winnings and countless votes for us admins to count up . . .

✔️Be specific about your votes. For when it's time for up to count up the votes, we would prefer to be able to have neat, clean and organized votes. Easier on the eyes, ya know? Ex. "I vote for *Book title* by @*username*".

✔ ️Please double check your spelling. By this, We literally mean check every word twice, use the dictionary, autocorrect, define option, whatever it takes to have a readable vote! I know, I know neat-freak alert! Regardless, we want to be able to read it to know who you're voting for. *Also, please restrain yourself from adding a smiley face or anything to decorate your vote.

✔️Voting for yourself and sneaking votes is called CHEATING. If winning means so much to you you'd create a second account just to simple vote for yourself, you win yourself a ban from this account. I hope you'd know that cheating is bad! So cheating is a no-no.

Side note: If someone happens to change their username before the end of the contest, please contact the account ASAP.

Failure to follow the rules includes:
➖Warning (Each user receives three of these)
➖Personal chat with one of the admins
➖Ban for that round
➖Banned for good

Prizes:
👑1st: Votes on all chapters, three follows and two detailed and honest comments.
🎩2nd: Vote on half chapters, two follows and one detailed and honest comment.
👓3rd:Quarter votes on chapters and one follow