chapter 10 ~ realizing

-mature language

Georges pov=

He was kissing me. With no warning, no nothing. I could feel his hands getting tangled up in my hair. I hesitate, not sure of what to do, before I cave in.

I kiss him back, unable to help myself. He tightens his one hand around my waist and pulls me in closer to him. I wrap both my arms around his neck, slowly falling deeper and deeper into the kiss.

He smells like some sort of minty cologne, and im breathing in every inch of it. I cant believe im actually kissing him, what am I doing to myself? Was I going to regret this?

He eventually pulls away, and he cups my face in one of his hands. Im staring at him speechless, I have no idea what to say.

Hes staring directly into my eyes, the dangerous glint in his eyes seemed particularily bright right now.

"Im sorry" he whispers, his face inches away from mine. I can feel his breath hit my lips.

"For what?" I ask him, having no clue what hes on about.

"I shouldve asked you first" he starts "It wasnt righ-" he starts.

I lean my head in and start to kiss him again to shut him up, and as hes kissing me back I can feel a smile form across his mouth. He eventually pulls back again.

"We have to get back" he whispers to me. "The others will be getting up soon".

I nod and turn back around to sit in my seat. I dont think whats happened has actually hit me yet, since I havent started freaking out.

Dream gets back in the car and starts to drive again, and I can tell hes deep in thought by the look on his face, so I dont interrupt him.

"What do you think the others have planned for today?" he asks me, and I look over to him to see his concentrated expression was gone. Were we actually going to ignore what had just happened?

I shrug my shoulders and turn back around to face him, hoping the heavy tension would break if we started a conversation.

"I dunno, I hope its something fun though" I answer him. His hair is starting to fall over his eyes, and I have the urge to push it away, but I stop myself because I dont know how he would react.

"I might ask the others if we should go swimming, would you like that?" he asks me, turning to peek at me with a small smile on his face.

"Yeah, I would actually, that would be fun" I tell him, imagining the scenario in my head, but all I can picture is Tommy trying to drown me and everyone else.

I start to chat to him about their concert tomorrow night, im honestly starting to forget that thats what this entire trip is about, and he starts talking to me about what they think their plan is.

Im gonna be honest, I dont really understand half the words hes saying, but I nod and smile because ill feel bad if I dont.

He eventually stops talking and turns to look at me.

"Did you know you have freckles?" he asks me, starting to grin. How did he know that?

"Yeah, but you cant see them from far away" I accuse him.

"Its not like I havent been close up to your face before" he says, biting his bottom lip trying not to laugh.

I stare at him as he starts to chuckle to himself. Then he turns to look at me and that just makes him laugh even more.

I roll my eyes at him, and turn to look out the window before I start to smile at the joke. I turn back around when ive composed myself and look at the dashboard for the time, its nearly 5:10am.