16. 𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔

∙ it was time to go to school, it was

∙ it was time to go to school, it was...friday? which meant about only a few more day till you had to go on to another training camp for the inarizaki boys volleyball club 😍.

on Tuesday you had your surgery and the rest of the days you spent your time with suna as you relaxed your arm for it to heal a little more, and today was the day you went back to school, even though it was a friday.

suna had repeatedly slept over at your the whole week.

you woke up from your beauty sleep and with sunas face snuggled up in your boobs holding you. you guys fell asleep cuddling. suna was sleeping peacefully, but it also kinda looked like he was enjoying the touch of your boobs against his face. it made you giggle a little bit. you looked down at him and just smiled, you played with his hair a little massaging him lightly.

you kissed his head and held him tighter.

"i wish everyday could be this way" you whispered closing you eyes

"me too" he whispered back.

you opened your eyes back to see suna staring at you.

you laughed a little bit and smiled at him. you kissed his fore head and pulled his head back into your boobs.

"i can't breathe" he said trying to loosen his head to get air.

"that's what you get you little shit, your still enjoying my boobs as you sleep weirdo" you said not letting him go.

"not my fault, you have really great boobs, and i'd love to see them again" he said teasingly.

you teased back by fake pouting, you felt his face change into a smirk from his face being pushed into your boobs.

"you little shit" you said letting go of him.

after you let go he pushed his head in between your boobs and nuzzled his way thru them. he wrapped his arms around the top back of your back pushing his head in more.

"oh that's a dirty move suna" you said.

you put your hands on his face and tried to push his away from your boobs, but his grip got tighter.

"well i can do even more dirty moves on you if you'd let me" he teased.

"fuck you"

"when and what time?" he teased even more.

"you fucking flirt face" you said still trying to push his head away.