⁶▴Natasha Romanoff▴

Plot: Wanda the reader are flirting and Natasha gets extremely jealous.

~Requested~

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

"Ughh." You heard Bucky groan beside you. Everyone had just come back from a mission and many were in pain, some needed medical help. But you were fine, just a little sore. You shuffled to the sofa (couch) and flopped on top of it, humming at the softness of the material. It was definitely better than being thrown onto concrete. You closed your eyes at the nice feeling. You felt the material dip beside you. You opened one eye to see Wanda smiling down at you, you smiled back at her.

"WHO WANTS TO GO SWIMMING?" Thor shouted. You cringed at his loud volume. 

"Yeah I'll go swimming with you. Anyone else?" Steve announced. Bucky. Wanda, Tony and you agreed. "Natasha, Bruce, Pietro you coming?"

"Nah I'm too cold for that." Pietro said smiling.

"I've got some (sciency word) to do. Sorry." Bruce said apologetically.

"I don't think I can actually swim with all these cuts." Natasha shrugged.

"Okay everyone! Go get changed!" Tony called out. You looked at Wanda at grinned at her, she grinned back. You both immediately scrambled to get up and raced to your rooms. You ran through the door and slammed it shut. You rummaged through your draws for a swimming costume. "Hey! Don't slam the doors kids!" Tony hollered.

"SORRY!" You screamed from your room. You found a bikini and quickly undressed and put it on. You grabbed a towel and opened the door, wrapping the towel around you, as you made your way to the indoor swimming pool. You rounded the corner and slammed into someone, falling onto the floor. You looked up to see Peter.

"Oh heyy Peter. Good to see you." You greeted, as you grabbed his hand. He pulled you up so you were back on your feet. 

"Sorry that I made you fall," He said scratching the back of his neck. 

"No worries," You smiled up at him. "How did you know we were back?"

"Oh Mr Sta-" Before he could finish Aunt May butted in.

"It was his Peter-tingle." She whispered not so quietly. 

"Peter-tingle?" You laughed.

"Nooo. May I told you to stop saying that." Peter groaned. You watched as Aunt May grinned,  ruffled his hair and walked away. You watched her confused.

"Does she know where she's going?" You asked still watching her.

"Yep, Happy showed her around." He mumbled. You started to continue your journey to the pool. You turned around once you had noticed that Peter had not moved.

"You coming?" You asked. Peter turned around and ran to you. You both walked to the pool together. You pushed open the doors and was greeted by Wanda's smirk, you rolled your eyes and stuck your tongue out at her.

"What took you so long Y/N/N?" Wanda asked when you stood in front of her.

"I ran into Spider-boy okay? Literally." You laughed.

"Awwhh is Y/N/N's butt okay?" She asked mockingly.

 "Noo it's not you should kiss it better." You pouted. Little did you know that Natasha was listening to your conversation.

"Don't worry I will." Wanda smirked. Natasha felt the jealousy start to flow through her veins, but she didn't let it show. She never did.

You dropped the towel from your shoulders and it pooled at your feet; earning whistles from the boys. You looked over to see Peter staring at the water, as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. You sunk into the water next to Wanda.

"Your so pretty Y/N." Wanda complimented. You smiled at her compliment. You both knew that this relationship was purely platonic so there was no problem flirting with each other.

"Aww thanks Wanda. You have beautiful eyes." You complimented back. She hugged onto your side and pecked you on the head. Natasha stared daggers into the back of  Wanda's head

"Let's go play a game with the boys." She stated. You nodded your head and you swam to the boys. Natasha continued to sit there watching, as you sat on Thor's shoulders pool noodle in hand trying to knock Wanda off Steve's shoulders. Wanda won in the end and she lifted her arms up in victory, as you emerged from the water. Steve threw her off his shoulders and you laughed, as Wanda fell. Plunging into the water. 

She sprung up from the water and tackled you. Soon all the boys joined in and you somehow managed to escape with Wanda. You both retreated, exiting the pool. Natasha stared at the both of you, as Wanda twirled your hair in her fingers. Natasha's jealousy started to show and she crossed her arms in front her.

Finally she had had enough and walked toward you. You felt someone next to you and turned your head. "Oh hey Nat what's u-" Natasha had picked you up bridal style and power walked out of the pool room and all the way to your room. She shut the door behind her and placed you on the ground. You looked up at her and pouted. "What was that for Nat?" You questioned.

"Are you and Wanda together?" She asked seriously. 

You shook your head. "No. Why?" A wave of relief washed over Nat's face. "Are you jealous?" You smirked.

"No." She said looking down at you. "Yes." She admitted. You eyes widened, you hadn't expected for Natasha to be jealous. The Black Widow. Jealous? Wow that was definitely a first. 

"Why are you jealous Natasha?" You asked looking up at her innocently.

"Because you're mine." She stated looking into your eyes. Your breath hitched, as you saw her gaze flick to your lips. You both started to lean in and your lips soon met hers. You felt her tongue swipe across your lip asking for access, but you didn't let her. Growling she picked you up by the thighs and backed you into the wall making you gasp. She pushed her tongue inside exploring you hummed as she continued to kiss you.

Stopping the kiss she stared into your eyes and whispered, "You're mine."

A/N:

I hope this is what you had in mind for your request. I hope you all enjoyed reading this :) Remember to request! You can private message me or leave them in the comments.

Requests: