18 | spoil you

18 | spoil you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After our sexcapades, Matteo and I find ourselves standing in his shower, his chest to mine. His eyes find the bonnet protecting my hair that I've been trying to stretch for another week, despite Matteo having a habit of accidentally grabbing my hair before he remembers my rule and moves on to my neck — my Lilo and Stitch shower cap on top of my head.

He chuckles as he flicks it gently, "Where's your other one?" Of course, this isn't the first time we've showered together, but this is my first time wearing my Lilo and Stitch one.

I shrug, "I think we're at the point you can see my collection of shower caps and bonnets. Plus, this one is my favorite." Wrapping my arms around him, I try to ignore his dick pressing against my hip.

He smiles, "Why?"

Tilting my head, I narrow my eyes, "Do you actually care or are you just teasing me?"

"You care so I care, bebita." He chuckles, resting his hands on either side of my neck and tilting my head up with his thumbs.

"Well," I narrow my eyes at the sight of him looking so interested. I've never had a man really care about such trivial things — it's nice though. Makes me feel better about my quirks, "It's not as tight and annoying on my forehead."

He nods in realization, "Oh, so it's better when they're looser? Wouldn't that make it easier for your hair to get wet?"

I swoon at his shown interest, "Not if I put it up properly."

He furrows his eyebrows in such a cute manner that I just have to tip toe and kiss the crease between them.

"Could I try putting it up next time?"

His question and the way he said it makes me pout in adoration. How can this man be so sexy yet cute at the same time?

I smile and kiss his lips, "Sure." Pulling away, I step in front of him, my back against his chest, so the water can beat down on my body and I can rub out the soreness from between my thighs. I exhale happily when I feel him wrap his arms around me, "Where are we going, by the way?"

"That's a surprise." He kisses my neck, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Matteo —"

"Shh," He slides his hand down to cup my pussy, "You ask too many questions, baby."

"Gotta get used to it." I chuckle.

He pecks the spot behind my ear, "It would seem so."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃