One

Lucy's POV

"Someone call the police!"

What the hell happened?

"They're on their way!"

Did I die? Is this hell? 

"What happened?"

My body is screaming at me to not move.

"I don't know. She literally fell from the sky!"

"The sky? Like some kind of alien?"

Alien?

"You idiot! She can't be an alien."

"That's what are those weird things strapped to her!"

I slowly started to open my eyes. But the light shined so brightly that I had to shut them tight again.

"Hey, she's waking up."

"Miss, are you ok?"

I finally opened my eyes. Everything was fuzzy. Once my vision cleared, I found myself surrounded by a crowd of people. Ignoring the pain in my body, I sat straight up in confusion and started looking around.

Where's the wall? Where are the scouts?

A strange man walked up to me, a cautious hand out. "Are you all right there -"

He was about to place his hand on my shoulder but I quickly grabbed his wrist before twisting it around and tossed his body over my shoulder. The crowd gasped as I stood up so quick and pulled my swords out. A few shrieked as this strange sound followed by a blue and red light started to appear.

I looked down at my ODM gear and mentally cursed. Shit, I'm almost out.

"Freeze, don't move!" someone shouted as they got out and pointed their guns at me. "Just put the blades down, no one has to get hurt."

I know I could easily fight them but I'm almost out of gas. And I'm not going to use the rest of it right now. My eyes quickly glanced around the area so I could get away from these brats. There was an opening if I pushed his man towards the female and her friend. These men won't be able to shoot at me if it puts people in danger.

It's my best option at the moment, so that's what I went with. I pushed the man towards the two female companions and started running. He crashed into the girls and I jumped over them.

"She's getting away!" someone shouted.

I pushed the man next to me as I ran towards the alleyway. Soon enough, I felt something connect to my back before I felt this jolt of electricity course through my body. I grit my teeth together in pain as I fell on my knees. Footsteps were coming towards me before I felt something cold hit the back of my head, knocking me out.

》》》》

When I woke up, I found my hands handcuffed to the table. My body was still weak from whatever shock me. I've only been at this police precinct for a few hours now. A few officers, from what I've gathered, tried to get me to talk. They didn't get a reply from me. My eyes glared at the disgusting table in front of me.

"Ma'am, do you know where you are?" one officer asked. I kept my mouth shut. "Do you know who you are?"

His partner leaned closer to him and wondered, "Dude, what if she has amnesia? She hasn't said anything since we brought her here."

"She knows something." The officer tossed my ODM gear on the table. My glare hardened when I realized that these idiots have been trying to use it. Now, I'm probably out of gas for it. "You know, I've seen a lot of crazy shit coming into this precinct but this really takes the cake. Now, do you mind telling me what this is?" I ignored the man, which seemed to tick him off even more. He shot up, slammed his hands on the table, and got in my face. "I SUGGEST YOU START TALKING OR ELSE YOU'RE GONNA BE -"

I brought my head back and slammed my forehead against his nose. There are three things I don't like: when people don't know how to clean decently, people invading my personal space, and brats touching things that are mine.

"YOU BITCH!" the cop shouted. He grabbed the collar of my jacket and yanked me up as much as he can. I kept my face blank as he held his fist up. "YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THAT!"

The officer brought his fist down in an attempt to punch my face. I was prepared to take it but a hand shot out and caught the fist.

"Really, Jonah, you know that's no way to treat a lady," I heard. I glanced at the man to whom the fist belongs to. There stood a man with white hair a bit spiked up wearing a blindfold. I mentally raised my brow at that. Why the hell is he wearing a blindfold? The man smirked before he pushed this Jonah officer back.

"Gojo," the officer sneered. This Gojo guy grinned widely. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well, I was on my way to meet up with a student of mine when I heard the most fascinating thing. A woman falling out of the sky?! When that news spread around my interest was peaked so I had to see what the hype was all about." Gojo spun around and smirked at me. "And I am not disappointed one bit." His face came close to mine which got me to glare at him. Somehow that excited him. "Oooh, she's a feisty one." I felt my wrist getting lighter and looked down to see my cuffs coming off. "Well, are you ready to go?"

"Go where?" Jonah's friend asked.

"Isn't that obvious? With me."

What?

"YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO LET HER LEAVE WITH YOU!" Jonah shouted.

"Oh, I believe she is. I'm sure I can get more information about her than you guys. And I did witness an officer assault a female, who had no weapon on her at hand and is cuffed up. I'm sure the public would love to hear about that."

"SHE ATTACKED ME FIRST!"

Gojo began scratching behind his ear. "Attack? We all know how bad you get nose bleeds." I understand that he's trying to irritate the guy more but he didn't need to grab my cheeks and pinch them together. "Do you think the people are going to believe this defenseless woman would do something like that?" Steam was coming out of Jonah's ears. Gojo released my face and grabbed my ODM gear. "We shouldn't forget that. Let's go, you've been locked up in here for a while. You must be hungry. We can get food before meeting my student."

I wasn't sure what was going on. All I know is that this Gojo guy is taking me to meet someone. At that moment I knew it was best to stick with him...for now. Once I know where the hell I am and where the hell are the scouts then I'm getting the hell out of here.

》》》》

A/N: Ok, this is gonna be a Gojo/OC story. So let's see how everything turns out.