𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

"IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU!" I yelled staring at Dejhari as he stood in front of the TV

"Ight? You can leave!" He yelled at me.

"Oh, I will!" I said walking off. I grabbed my bag and started packing my stuff inside my duffel bag, he smacked his lips and walked over to me.

"Where you gon go?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it.." I replied stuffing my bag with clothes I pulled out of my dresser.

"Chill out Muga, I aint even mean it like that.." He said pulling the bag out of my hands, I mugged him.

"What?" I asked. "Most people say what they mean when they're mad. So?.."

He smacked his lips. "Lemme just tell you where I was at so you can understand.." He said, I squinted my eyes at him waiting for him to say something.

"TALK!" I yelled.

"Chill out Muga, real talk.." He said mugging me.

"Say what you need to say, I need to call my ride.." I said waving my hands around, he smacked his lips.

"You ain't even hear what I had ta say yet.."

"I don't think it's a good idea that me and you stay together, it just brings more issues in our relationship.." I explained, he frowned.

"What?"

"You heard me. We're becoming toxic and I don't like it. Your coming in and out of here whenever you want, leaving me and laila in this house by ourself. And then on top of that, it's no food in here! So what are we going to eat?" I expressed.

"And then I'm texting and calling you and your not answering! What's that about? I was worried about your well-being and you were out not giving a crap about me and laila!"

"Hollon.." He said looking at me. "For one, the dog had food so the lil bitch was good. And fa two, Me and you together, I don't give a fuck about that dog.." He expressed, I scrunched my face up.

"Whatever.." I said before packing my other bag.

"Why you packing all yo shit up?" He asked, I could tell he was aggravated but I didn't care. "What you doing Muga?"

"I'm getting my things together so I can leave.." I replied obviously before shaking my head. "Do you need glasses or something?"

He smacked his lips. "Ion want you ta leave.."

"I don't care." I said. "I didn't ask what you wanted.."

"Kataleya, forreal.." He said.

"Dejhari, forreal.." I said looking at him. "What do you want from me?"