//phone-call //

...Not me begging Anna to draw timeskip Y/N. Now here's a question- long hair or short hair? Even if only one person comments by tomorrow (when I write the next chapter) what they want I'll do majority lmao. 

*Ahem*. The end. Sorry for the long A/N- 

(Y'all I love short hair- but like- Y/N with long hair in a ponytail with small braids on the undersides- NO WAIT PONYTAIL Y/N WITH LONG HAIR BUT AN UNDERCUT- 

-NOT ME FALLING FOR Y/N INSTEAD OF Ray 😳😳  I SWEAR WHERE DOES SHE GET OFF BEING SO HOTTRJKHYRJU7KIUTYRSFSDDZV 

HAPPY READING DJDSDJCSJDC!!!)

-----

After a month and a half had passed since we'd come back from Goldy Pond, I was sitting in the secret room. I'd told everyone to leave waiting for a message from the supporters to me. They were hesitant at first, but decided to trust me and my 'hunches', so everyone grew to call them.

For the past few week's I'd still been working hard, but like Yuugo and everyone else asked, and Ray made sure of, if you can call it that, I'd been taking care of myself in the process.

I hadn't dropped working with the sword, but only because it helped strengthen my shoulders a ton- which I needed for the wound to heal properly. As sad as it was, there was no point to fighting with the sword, as there wasn't much I could do to the demons with that particular weapon. Besides that, I was still reading occasionally, but for physical training, I was no longer teaching knife-work- Hayato had gotten unfairly good at it in a short time, and was now the one teaching it to others-, but I was still partaking in combat training with Yuugo, and Ray, Poppy, Reina, and Emma, and most surprisingly, Niko and Hayato, had began partaking in similar physical exercises alongside Yuugo, who begrudgingly taught them as well.

I was sprawled across the floor of the secret room, humming to myself while I was getting a head start on memorizing all of the maps available to us, when the phone let out a shrill ring all of the sudden. Despite expecting it to come soon, I was still shocked, seeing how engrossed I was in my map-memorizing. "JESUS!!" I yelped, dropping the map book in my face. 

I groaned and stood up, rubbing the spot the book of maps hit my face before picking up the phone. Before the other person could react, I said; "I'm sorry, I cant meet with you right now. Next time I will be the one to contact you first." I grinned. "Be careful. Peter Ratri is the enemy. Minerva's younger brother and the head of the Ratri clan." I sat down on the floor, twirling the phone cord around my finger. "Stay where you are. I will definitely come see you...Right, 'supporter-san?'" 

-----

"We're only taking a few of us." I said, looking across the sea of children. "Myself, Emma, and Ray, that makes three..." I hummed to myself when Reina butt in.

"And me. I'm not going to sit back here again." She said. I shrugged], sympathizing with her idea.

"That's four..." I said, looking to Emma and Ray.

"I'd like Don and Gilda to come." Emma said, Ray and the ginger looking to their two younger siblings. Don and Gilda's eyes widened. 

"Oi oi oi. Are the little one's going to be okay with that?" Yuugo asked, scratching the back of his head. "There's going to be a lot of demons, of course, and you won't have any type of guide in this situation. We're talking unknown territory, here." 

I smiled. "It may be dangerous, and we may be stronger with you along, but when I received the message from the supporter, it became very clear that someone is looking for us- and this shelter, specifically. It would be dangerous for us to be spread thin. This place is the base of the cattle children. So it's important to keep the shelter hidden and keep everyone safe. Can I intrust that to you?" I asked him with a smirk.