Mermista couldn't care less

Swift Wind goes off to see Mermista and tell him about his plan to make everyone see him confess his love to Micah.

Little did Swift Wind know that he was being set up by a drug addict. Honestly Swift Wind was a fucking idiot.

Swift Wind arrives at salineas and flys in to see Mermista and SeaHawk not in the castle. He looks around for them and he breaks into their bedroom to find them wrestling as Swift Wind sees it.

"Hey guys!!" Swift Wind says.

They both stop what their doing and look at the annoying ass horse.

"SHITWIND LEAVE NOW!" Mermista yells.

Swift Wind leaves and they both come out of their rooms and Mermista grabs Swift Winds hair and drags him to somewhere private.

"What the fuck!" Mermista yells.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm in love and I want you to come to Bright Moon so you can see me confess my love to him!" Swift Wind says.

"Woah woah what?" Mermista asks.

"I'm in love with a man and I'm going to tell him how I feel." Swift Wind says.

"You interrupted me and SeaHawk for this?" Mermista asks.

"Why does everyone wrestle?" Swift Wind asks.

Mermista blushes and groans and honesty wanted to get back in bed with SeaHawk.

"You're planning on telling this man that you love him in front of everyone?" Mermista asks.

"Yes! I can't wait!" Swift Wind says.

"I literally could care less." Mermista says.

Mermista knew it'd fail and she wanted to see this annoying horse fail and be embarrassed.

"Oh I'll definitely come." Mermista says.

"Really?! Thank you!" Swift Wind says excitedly.

SeaHawk was secretly listening and was excited for Swift Wind.

"Excellent! We will be there!" Seahawk says.

Mermista knew Seahawk didn't understand that Swift Wind was being set up and she didn't want to give it away.

Swift Wind and Seahawk kept dancing around and laughing. Mermista knew how embarrassing this would be for Swift Wind and she felt bad for whoever Swift Wind was going to ask out.

But she was going to record it and watch it over and over again.

"I'll go tell Frosta!" Swift Wind yells and flies off.

-
A/n: thank you to the 7 people that read this