Jake Riley Smut - Cheater's Punishment

this was requested by @itsshalimaaa :)

word count- 6,263

summary- Y/N and Jake have been dating for almost a year now, and she catches him cheating on her, so she decides to get revenge ;)

warning- this is kind of a warning, just wanted you to know what you're getting into. this one is VERY smutty. i may have gotten a wee bit carried away, so i hope you love it ;)

"Do you want me to go get us drinks?" Jake asks as Y/N picks a booth. Y/N and Jake have been dating for almost a year now, and every day feels like the first. He's perfect, and he loves her unconditionally, and he would never hurt her... intentionally.

"Yes, please," She says with a smile, and he smiles back and leans down to kiss her briefly. He walks to the bar, and she stares down at her fingers, smiling. She has the best boyfriend ever, and he makes her swoon like no other. She looked up at the bar to see what was taking so long, and she regretted it the second she did. There he was, her 'perfect' boyfriend at the bar, making out with some girl. She felt almost every emotion course through her veins, but most of all... betrayal. She picks up her things and stomps to the bar, tears running down her face as she does so. She taps Jake's on the shoulder, and he releases the woman's lips with a smile on his face that immediately fades away when he sees Y/N staring at him like he was an absolute stranger. He furrows his brows and looks at the woman he was just making out with.

"What the hell?" He mutters under his breath. He looks at Y/N with pain laced in his eyes. "Baby I-," He starts to say when Y/N strikes him across the face... hard. 

"Why?" That was all she said before running out of the bar. Jake sat there for a minute, stunned. What had he done? He never wanted to hurt her. Y/N was his life, and he had no idea why he would do that. It was like something had possessed him. He has never felt such a strong hatred for himself than in this moment. The girl he loved, cherished, and treasured was running away from him, sobbing, and it was his fault.

"So, can we continue?" He heard the lady ask from behind him. He spun around in his chair to glare at her. "What? You obviously don't love her. Why else would you have kissed me?" She asked seductively.

"That girl is my life. Don't ever say that again," He snapped at her and stood up.

"Well, then you must be a real dick to do that to her," The girl argued back, but Jake couldn't say anything. She was right. He ran out of the bar, not once looking back at the whore he had just made out with. He only had one thought on his mind. Y/N.

Y/N had run back to their shared apartment. It had only been a few minutes away from the bar, so they had just walked. She was crying hysterically as she packed her bag. Why would he do that to her? Was she not enough? She didn't even look as she packed things into her bag. She just wanted to get out before Jake got home. She picked up her phone and tried to call her mom, but it was hard to do since her hands were shaking so badly. 

"M-mom?" She asks as she walks into the living room with her suitcase.

"Y/N? What's wrong, sweetheart?" Her mom asks from the other line.

"Mom, can I come home?" Y/N sobs into the phone. She walks slowly and shakily to the front of her apartment with her suitcase.

"Hunny, what happened?" Her mom asks.

Y/N closes her eyes tightly and puts her hand on her head, trying to calm herself down.

"Y/N?" Her mom asks worriedly.