?Scaramoche?

This was requested by Chodeus from Quotev. This is a Modern Au. People with visions attend a school on an unknown island, where people with visions learn how to use them responsibly. First years do not get visions, since the Archons will be the ones who test to see if they are worthy to get one. There are 4 years of the school.

Previous students are the main teachers while Archons rarely teach, but the Archons are rarely teaching since they are always looking over the world for potential new vision users.

Archons seek out people they think are worthy of possibly holding a vision. Their ethnicity and age does not matter, if they think someone is strong enough to be a vision wielder, they will chose them to bring them to the Island.

First years will learn about visions and the history of them. Only previous graduated students shall teach them.

Second years will learn basic uses of their visons and history of pervious vision users. Previously graduated students only teach them as well.

Third years will learn more advanced techniques and prepare for their fourth year. Previously graduated students teach them most of the time, but sometimes the Archons are going to teach them for when it comes to preparations for their fourth years.

Fourth years will be off the island for about a year, and they have to show some kind of change when they come back. It can be on their point of views of the world, can be a personality change, can be a change of their entire life (like if they were very quiet and stayed away from people but come back not as quiet and scared of people). They are only taught by Archons.

First years: Diona, Klee, Qiqi, Sucrose, Fischl, Childe, and Scaramouche.

Second years: Lumine, Barbra and La Signora.

Third Years: Amber, Chongyun, Ganyu, Noelle, Razor, Aether, Xangling, and Xingqiu.

Fourth Years: Beidou, Bennett, Lisa, Ganyu, and Xiao.

Graduated students/teachers: Jean, Diluc, Kaeya, Keqing, Mona, Ningguan, Baizhu, and Audre.

Teachers: The Tsaritsa, Baal, Venti, Zhongli, MC, The Hydro Archon, the Pyro Archon, and the Dendro Arcchon.

Now then. I do not support Pedophelia and relationships between students and teachers is really frowned upon. I frown upon student teacher romantic relationships. Now, MC and Scaramouche shall not be dating until after he graduates, and all students are handpicked by the Archons so it varies on all ages (as you can see we have Klee who seems 8-9).I see Scaramouche as someone in his early 20's, so he is over the age of legal consent (which is 18 in the US). For me, as long as the student is 18, and you both are not dating during the time the student is attending school, I'm not that bothered with student teacher relationships, well, more like previous student and teacher relationships. As long as you both are at the age of consent, your student is not attending school (yes even college), and you both are committed to this, then you can have a relationship. That is all, goodbye.

"Barbs, are you actually going to try and teach your students this time?" (Y/n) asked, crossing her arms. "Cause last time I had to substitute your class for almost 2 years because of you drinking at that new tavern."

"Yes yes I'll teach," Venti said, waving (Y/n) off. "And what about you? You only have 2 students."

Where are theses two archons right now? Well, they're currently on an unmarked man made island off the coast of Africa. Why is there an unmarked map? Well, because there is a special school to teach humans how to use something called a vision. Visions are now frowned upon in modern society, for some reason. Now, (Y/n) and her fellow Archons choose the holders with a lot of care, and have to now train them in a a remote island due to everyones ability to wield them had diminished many many years ago.