Chapter 63 Mission

John(Joker) removes his foot from Arlo's head. He begins to walk away. Zane lands in front of him.

"Hey! Who's that?"

"I never seen that person before."

"You think he's here for Joker?"

Seraphina looked curious and gets up to look at the window.

'Zane. You want to fight here and now? No. It's the mission.' John thinks. He noticed that Zane was wearing his mask.

Zari lands next to Zane with her mask.

'Zane. Zari. Are you here to stop John....?' Seraphina questions.

Silver lightning comes towards them. The silver lightning stops.

The metal suit is seen while carrying a female with a mask

The metal suit is seen while carrying a female with a mask. The female gets off of the person in the metal suit. The female eyes glow and a pink barrier surrounds Joker.

"Woah! Joker gonna fight?"

"Four against one?"

"Whatever. Let's hope they take him down."

'No.... Zane, Zari. Why are you healing John?' Seraphina questions.

John relaxes as he is getting healed.

"Take all of them to the infirmary." Zane says.

Lex speeds to Arlo and Remi. Everyone was surprised to see the metal person gone with Arlo and Remi. The sliver lightning comes out of the building and speeds around the area. Lex takes Blyke and Isen to the infirmary. John gets fully healed. Lex appears next to Zari.

"We're going." Zane says.

Zari walks to John and pats his back. John nods. Lex carries the female and speeds away. Zane walks up to John and holds him. Crystal wings expand from Zane's back. He flies away with John. Zari notices Seraphina.

'I'm sorry Seraphina.' Zari thinks. Zari expands her crystal wings and flies away.

"They took Joker!"

"But why?"

'A mission.....?' Seraphina lowers her head. 'They knew all along...... Why? Why did they leave me in the dark....? John....... I loved you...... and you broke my heart.'

*North Wellston, 5 minutes later*
The five meet up with the rest.

"Looks like your brought him in time. Ember has begun to set up their defenses." Otto says.

"How many are we looking at?" Zari asks.

"50 people are in the building. I think they are waiting for somebody." Iris says as she looks through the binoculars.

"I see. Well, here's the plan. We take them all out. If we find anything that could further prove that Ember and the authorities are connected, we take it. Understand?" Zane asks.