[Multiple]All For One

You were walking around the school currently because you had nothing better to do.

You looked at your surroundings to see Gojo and the first years. "Hey guys!" You yelled out to them as you walked closer, gaining their attention.

The only person who actually took action was Kugasaki because she was running towards you with her arms open.

You opened your arms wide expecting a hig and that's what happened as Kugasaki jumped into your embrace and laid her head on your shoulder.

It surprised you a bit that she would be so into you giving a hug but you shrugged it off as her missing you.

"I'm glad to see you too Kugasaki!" You said happily, but the hug didn't last long as you heard rushed footsteps behind you and Kugasaki quickly let go before you were enveloped into another hug from behind.

You could guess who it was because of their chest squished onto your back along with them saying softly but harshly, "Stop hogging them, errand girl."

You couldn't look behind you because of your now trapped figure so you just looked at everyone in front of you.

You looked over everyone to see they all mumbled something at the same time making it so you couldn't hear what they said.

It took a bit but the person hugging you that you figured out as Maki let go of you, you turned around to see all the second years.

Your face lit up as you said excitedly, "Everyones here!" You plastered a big smile on your face as you walked over to Panda and did a cool handshake with him before walking over to Toge and swinging your arm around his shoulder.

You didn't notice the slight glares directed towards the shy, cute teen as you looked at Toge and said, "It's nice to see you guys again."

Your smile faltered though as Toge removed your arm from his neck making you feel a little sad he didn't want the side hug but you became confused as he pulled down his neck cover.

Your head tilted to the side a bit before he said surprising you, "Beautiful." He then gave your hand a kiss that he held as you gained a light blush on your cheeks.

You said quickly and flushed, "T-Thanks Toge for the compliment." Toge let go of your hand as he pulled up his neck cover once again before you stepped back trying to get some space as you had a chill something was gonna happen and something didn't happen you tripped over a rock.

You started falling back as you waited to hit the ground but instead, of course instead, you fell into someone's chest.

You quickly looked up a bit embarrassed to see Itadori was the one who caught you. You let out a sigh of relief but your relief didn't last long as you felt something soft and a little wet push against your cheek.

Your ears flushed red as a tomato as you found out Itadori had kissed your cheek, your knees buckled as you slipped out of his embrace and fell forward.

You fell to your knees as they got scraped a bit while you heard footsteps and a little laugh come out of Itadori.

The footsteps stopped in front of you as you continued to look down because your face was slowly becoming more of a tomato the more this kept up.

Suddenly you were swept up into someone's arms and chest forcing you to look at who did it to see the one and only Fushiguro.

Your face that was trying to fight off the blush failed in its attempts as your whole head became as red as a tomato. "What is going on?! Why are they acting like this all the sudden!" You thought quickly.

Fushiguro looked you in the eyes as he said, "Be careful, I don't want you getting hurt anymore (Y/N)."

You looked away and nodded quickly, not being able to form any words. He set you down and made sure you could stand before fully letting go before looking over to Gojo.

He grabbed your hand and gave it a quick kiss before letting it fall to your side, you looked up to him to see he had a small tint of pink on his cheeks.

Your mind became fuzzy, you couldn't even think straight anymore, all of this was so confusing and your blush was out matching a tomato at this point. "W-Wha W-Why? Who?"

You tried to say something, anything but the words just kept getting caught in your throat.

You felt vulnerable as everyone looked at you wanting to see what happened next and you didn't even notice someone sneak up behind you until they wrapped their arms around you.

They're arms were draped over your shoulders hinting that they were tall and you felt them lower themself so their head was parallel with yours.

You saw the small strands of white hair from the corner of your eyesight now knowing it was Gojo, your heart started picking up its pace.

You were frozen to the spot and he said lowly, "(Y/N)~ Don't be so shy, we're just showing you how much we care for you."

Chills went down your spin when you felt him peck your jawbone before you gulped and looked up to see Itadori walking closer.

Gojo grumbled as you felt the vibrations of his voice in his chest while Itadori put his head close to yours, nose touching, as he said with a grin, "How unfortunate I don't get to stay longer to see you but he's been dying to see you."

You looked at everyone to see if what you were thinking was gonna happen to see they all smiled as you shivered once again and looked back at Itadori only to see the tattoos telling you that it was now Sukuna.

Gojo sighed into your ear making your face heat up once again for the millionth time today as he said quietly so only you could hear him, "Aww man another competitor."

Gojo backed off allowing you to stand alone as Sukuna came closer and closer into he looked you up and down while grinning from ear to ear before saying lowly, "I've missed this sight. It's just as good as the last time."

He grabbed both of your arms trapping you while he leaned down and gave your neck a kiss, steam flew out of your ears and you shivered from the sensation.

Once he pulled back he saw how flustered you were before saying, "I wonder who you'll pick, you've got many choices sweetheart."

You squeaked out, "W-Wait Wha. I can't, I don't, Why?" You didn't even think you could form words anymore as everyone smiled before you thought with a heated, embarrassed face and steam coming out of your ears, "I, I'm in danger. My heart can't take this." You gulped.

<><><><><><>
Oh my god let me tell you, my hearts still beating fast and my face is super red. I've never written something like this so I hope it's good and I'm fangirling right now, I guessed that some of you would want to see most the characters go after you at the same time because you all deserve the attention! Sorry I didn't add the other characters and only  the first and second years but either way I hope you enjoyed!