| nine |

Chapter. 9

════ 𓅓 ════

Charlotte, Kylie, Stassie, and Delilah pulled up to the back of the United Center arena in Chicago, Illinois for Drake's concert. Their driver stopped the SUV at the guard station, "Name please?" The guard asked.

"Charlotte Jenner," Delilah spoke up from the passenger seat, the rest of the girls were in the back with their phones in their hands.

The guard looked down his list of names, "Plus three?" The guard found Charlotte's name on the list. Delilah told him that plus three was correct. The guard pushed a button that lifted up the underground garage door. "Take parking spot fifty," The guard told them before they entered the garage.

After a couple of minutes the driver found their parking spot. "You guys ready?" Delilah asked the girls in the back as the car was shifted into park.

"Ready," Charlotte ran her fingers through her straightened hair. Kylie and Stassie also said that they were ready. The three girls had dressed up nicely for the night. Kylie was in a yellow, long wig, and had a grey, skin tight dress on. Charlotte had her hair down and straightened, with a one shoulder cream bodysuit, and a burnt orange skirt with a leg slit on. Anastasia had her hair up in a tight, wavy ponytail, and a tan Fendi dress on.

All four of the girls exited the black SUV, their driver would wait in the car until they were ready to go home for the night. Delilah guided the three girls over to a check in station.

A female guard looked up when she heard the sound of four sets of heels clicking on the concrete. "Name?" She asked Delilah.

"Charlotte Jenner," She told her. Before the female guard could say anything, a black man with a goatee spoke up from the other side of check in, "They with me. Don't worry about it," He informed the lady.

"I'm Chubbs'," He introduced himself. He was dressed in all black and had a bullet proof vest on. "I'm the head of Drake's security, he had me come get y'all personally to make sure y'all were good."

"That'd be great," Delilah smiled at the man. "Thank you," Charlotte also smiled at Chubbs. She had heard some things about Chubbs from Drake over the last couple of months.

"Aubrey has ftold me about you a couple of time, says you're the best of the best," Charlotte made conversation with him as they walked through the halls.

"I try to be," Chubbs nodded his head as a thank you. The group of five soon walked into a large room filled with people, food, drinks, and had music playing in it. "Here y'all are."

"I'm going to see where our seats are," Delilah informed Charlotte before she walked out of the room of people. Charlotte could see a lot of her celebrity friends in this room, there was Future, Offset, Quavo, Saweetie, Justin Bieber and a couple of other familiar faces in the mix of people. Kylie and Stassie went over to Justin to say hello, as Saweetie walked over to Charlotte.

"Oh my god girl," Saweetie greeted her friend. The two hugged each other deeply, "I've missed you girl," Charlotte told the female rapper.

"I've missed you too. I'm so happy you're here. I thought I was going to be the only female here for a couple of minutes," Saweetie said to Char'. "It's weird, Drake usually got all types of females at his shows, but y'all three are the only ones I've seen."