"Ghost of you pt.2"

And now he falls to the floor.
In a puddle of his own blood.
Finally.
Dead.

———-
I sucked in a breath.
Fuck, I'm still alive.
"Hello Tom." Said that sweet voice I loved.
I looked up and sure enough it was her.
"Y/n?" I questioned.
"Yes Tommy, it's me" she smiled.
"Bu-but how I-I was- I thought I was going to hell." I said with tears in my eyes.
"I thought I would never see you again." And they fell, they rolled down my cheeks.
"Oh tom, no love you could never." She said softly as she wiped my tears.
"H-he said I didn't deserve you."
"Who did tom?"
"Myself- the voice inside my head it was me this time." I spoke back to her.
"My love, it wasn't your fault. I stepped in front of you because you were supposed to do great things with your power." She said.
"You were going to rule with me."
"Now we will Tommy." she said evilly.
"What do you mean?"
"Look around Tom."
I looked around the room we were in at the top of a set of small steps were two thrones both black with the arms looking as if they were vines that continued up to the top to make a crown looking design almost as it were a crown but no quite, they were both studded with black diamonds all over both of them and very comfortable looking cushions placed on the back were you'd lean back and were you'd sit down on the bottom, the one on the right was slightly smaller than the left one but just as beautiful. There were statues lining the walls on both sides. Snake statues with emeralds as eyes. It looked like the chamber of secrets where they spent most of their time planning at Hogwarts, except it was a throne room made for royals in their castles.
"What is this?" Tom asked.
"It's our castle Tommy"
"Our castle?"
"Yea darling, we rule the wizarding world just like we planned."
And indeed they did.
They ruled the wizards of the afterlife forever as they planned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The song has no relation to the image at all that's just what I was listening to when I wrote this so yeah. 😭