🦖🦕CHAPTER 95🦖🦕

Warning: hehehe

Y/N POV:

He takes his glasses off placing them on the table nearby. His fingers trace up to my leg, delicate gestures along the curve of my body, feeling the tension building from the inside.

His kisses went down to my neck leaving soft kisses in trail to my breast where he takes my top swim suit off.

“I’ve always loved your body.” He runs the back of his hand across your skin. “You’re so beautiful.” My eyes closing ready to relax.

“I never get tired of seeing this.” He moans leaving open mouth kisses on your hip bones. “You’re beautiful.”

His cold fingers trace along the exterior of my lips watching how you react. His hot breath teases your heat as he slides down into his stomach, wrapping an arm around your thigh pulling you closer.

“Mmm Kei.”

“Yeah? you like this? Tch such a whore” he said as he smirked

“You said you were going to be nice.” I said

“No, no I said gentle. ” He smirked again exposing his teeth in glee.

“Keiii~ " I pout arching your hips into him.

“Patience you little slut~” He runs his index along your slit.

“Kei, you know I’m impatient.”

“I know ” He slides the finger along the outside.

He slides his tongue over my clit, watching my eyes roll back in my head. My body trembles preparing for him.

He brings the same finger from earlier to my entrance slowly stretching my needy hole.

“Fucking shit Kei~"

“Shhh Shh~” He counters your long exaggerated moan. I felt Kei releases his finger from my core, and my eyes open in distaste.

“Relax. I’m just tasting you.” Sliding his finger in his mouth, he keeps my eyes locked, sliding it back inside my womanhood. “You taste so good.” He moans feeling himself grow hard.

“So damn good for you to be my little whore.”

He keeps pumping my core with his finger and then he slides a second finger into me adding more tension and then his left hand finally releases your breast.

“Keii~" I moan while he pins my hips down.

“Patience you little slut.”

“I need you. You have this control over me. And I hate it.” You pant with needy eyes. He stops what he’s doing, leans closer to me. Chest to chest, nose to nose.

I grab his neck pulling him closer to me more as my taste on his lips, my tongue attacking his.

My fingers trace his face, cupping a cheek and I moan into his mouth.

“You're such a needy whore, you're driving me crazy” he said as his breath hitched

“Can I have you?” I shutter, my words caught in my throat.

“Tell me what you want” He said while kissing my lips tenderly.

“I want to feel you inside me." I said

"beg for it" he said and smirked

"I just want to feel you. Kei please. I want this.” I said it desperately.

"you asked for it" he said as he entered me so fast and thursting me so hard.

"K-Kei slow down~" I sais and shut my eyes because or unbearable pleasure that I'm receiving.

“Oh shit~” He moans with his head thrown back. I felt my breath hitch inside me with the new found pressure. He leans forward, slowly rolling his hips into mine again. His runs his fingers in my hair as he begins thrusting me slowly. Open mouth kisses, he hears your breath getting caught in your throat.

“Y-You’re so big, g-give me time to a-adjust~" I said as I adjust my hips. He stopped thursting me and he looked at me. He flipped me and he shove his one finger inside my womanhood and he whispered to my ear.

"tell me, who's little slut do you belong to?" he said seductively making my heart beat 11x faster.

"y-your l-little-" I was cut off when he spanked my ass making me moan.

"louder I can't hear you" he said as he add 2 more fingers and pumping it in and out.

"your little slut" I said louder as I moan. He kissed my shoulders and he shoved 2 fingers in my mouth and he spanked my ass again.

"nghh~" I said as my saliva are drooling off. He went inside me and thursting fast and hard again. After a lot of thursting, I felt a knot in my stomach.

"oh shit Kei, I'm.. I'm cumming~" I said and I heard him groaned.

"cum with me" he said, I cum and I feel him filled inside me. I collapsed on the bed and he kept thursting me,when his done filling me. He did a one last loud moan and then collapsed on top of me. We are panting together. I felt him stood up and he flipped me again, now I'm laying on my back. He laid down on top of me and I brushed his hair. After a few minutes he looked at me making me confused and he whispered to my ear.

"round two"

*Timeskip After So Many Rounds*

We are breathing heavily, tired because of the activity we done. We made a huge mess on the bed. My eyes are starting to be heavy. Tsukishima grabbed the blanket and cover us both.

"take a rest" he said and kissed my forehead. And after that, everythink went black.

*Timeskip Next Morning*

I woke up and Tsukishima is not beside me. I slowly sat up and called for him.

"Kei?" but he didn't asnwered. I sat up and get the blanket to cover me and I tried to stood up but my legs are sore.

Shit

I grabbed my phone and started to dial Tsukishima's number. I heard his phone ring and I looked to for it and then I saw it on the table.

Great

I sighed in frustration. I forced myseld to stood up but my legs are so much in pain and then the door opened revealing Tsukishima with a tray.

He sat beside me and out the tray on the table.

"Take some rest Y/N" he said making my heart melt. He said that he will feed me but I refuse and he got angry so I don't have any choice tho.

"aww baby Y/N here comes the chu chu train" he said teasingly as he moves the spoon like a train. I giggled at his cuteness

He'll be a great father someday.

I finishes the food that he made and I drink some water.

"Y/N" he said making me looked at him. "can we do 'it'" he said making me shock.

"Kei, we just did 'it' last night" I said and he frowned.

"you know what? Nevermind that" he said as he stood up and grabbed the tray.

"wait wait wait" I said and he turned around face me. "we can do 'it' later night" I continued and he smirked and nodded.