Don't clown me for playing GTA5, it's a lifestyle

Y/n's pov

"Tell me what?" Kei asks. "Why do you all look like you've seen a ghost?"

"It's nothing," I say. "Don't worry about it."

"What is it?" he asks.

"Nothing," I say sitting down. "Just come and sit, you're late."

"I'm not going to sit unless you tell me what's going on," he says. "So just tell me, it's easier that way."

"Nothing," I say.

"Yamaguchi, what were they talking about?" Kei asks.

Well, there goes my whole life.

"I honestly have no clue, they were yelling," he says. "Maybe girl stuff, I tried my best to block out their voices."

"Fine," he sighs. "Azalea, what were you guys talking about?"

Yams really pulled through, oh my god I've never been happier in my life.

"Girl code," she says. "I can't spill any girl secrets to you, it goes against my morals."

"What morales?" he asks. "Just tell me."

"I can't," she says. "I signed a contract."

"Fine, whatever," he rolls his eyes, going to take a seat. "I'll just get it out of one of you later."

"Hey there small tool Tsuki, aren't you gonna ask me?" Bunny asks. "I mean, I heard the whole conversation."

Have I ever mentioned how much I want to get shot and killed?

"Tell me then," he says.

"Y/n wants to have a threesome with me," she says. "But she's too shy to ask you."

"No, I didn't!" I yell. "I don't want to do that!"

"Yes you do," she says. "You said that it's one of your fantasies."

"I didn't, I don't ever!" I continue to yell. "Bunny don't say shit like that! Kei please don't believe her!"

"Obviously I know she's just saying shit," he says finally sitting down. "Don't freak her out like that, she's gonna have nightmares."

I mean, he's not wrong.

"Bunny, don't spread rumours," I say.

"The only thing I spread is my l-" she starts.

"Okay, Bunny," Azalea says. "We don't need to hear that... again."

"Yeah Bunny," I say. "Has some class."

"So are you gonna tell me what was so secret?" he asks.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I say. "Pay no mind."

"Fine, I'll just get you to tell me later," he shrugs.

Ah yes, I see a breakdown or a string of lies in my future.

"I'm going to get some food from the kitchen," I say standing up. "What do you guys want?"

"Oh, we've got plenty of food," Yamaguchi says. "No need to the kitchen."

"Chile, there's a cookie and a single strawberry," I say. "And there's five of us, I'll be right back."

"No no," he says standing up. "I'll go to the kitchen, I want a glass of water anyway."

I want to kick him.

"Yamaguchi, I can do it," I say. "I work here."

"Well your boyfriend is here now," he says. "I'll be back."

"Just me of is this conversation feeling kinda passive-aggressive?" Bunny asks. "Like hands are going to be thrown."

"You don't know the kitchen," I say. "And you're not a worker hare, you can't even go back there."

"It fine, right Marigold?" he asks. "I can go back there."

"Yeah go for it," she says. "I don't care."

"See Y/n, it's fine," he says prompting me to sit down. "I'll be right back."

If I had a gun, it'd be over.

"Did I miss something?" Kei asks. "Like actually?"

"Nah," I shake my head. "That's how we always act."

"Mhm," he nods his head. "Sure."

"What?" I ask. "It is."

"I didn't disagree," he says. "Did I?"

"No," I say. "Don't worry about it."

I have the feeling there's gonna be a confrontational conversation later.

Some of y'all really thought she was gonna tell him this chapter, fools.

-Crouton