𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

Ten minutes into dinner and we're already chatting. Well at least two of us were chatting. I'm just literally sitting on top of the counter eating ice cream while the so-called Cinnamon Vanilla is having the time of his life chit chatting with my Luca.

No I'm not jealous, I'm just mad at the fact that this guy just walz his way in my penthouse and talks to Luca like he's known him for ages. Ugh, why won't Luca talk to me like that. I mean I get it I'm not a fun person and have some mental disorder... and some urges. I just want to kill the bitch and be done. He's already taking my soulmate on the matter of 3 hours. That's right 3 hours ?!!! Maybe I'm being overprotective or just a little overdramatic.

I can't tell if I want to literally kill him and hide the evidence.. Luca might be disappointed in me though. I started to tear up at that thought. I don't want Luca to be disappointed in me, but the urge is killing me to see some type of blood lust. Maybe if I just cut a little of his ski— NO STOP. You can't go back to your old ways. You're not like them. After all, I've seen my fair share of blood shed.

The tingling sensation started to come up my body and into my hands. I could see my hands physically start to shake. Oh no, not this again. I can't have a panic attack right now. Remember Delieri— " Hey Nico come sit over here." Luca shouted, almost startling me half to death. My head started to pound, but I gave a quick reply. " Yea here I come mедовый." Which just means honey.

He gave a quick okay and then went back talking. You could hear the laughter in his voice. Maybe he doesn't need me.... just like everyone else. " Shit gosh darn it." I cursed aloud because my fucking ice cream just spilled. Okay that's it. I'm about this close to snapping at basically anything. It took me a while to calm myself down, but I managed. After I cleaned up my mess like a big boy I started to go into my headspace. Really I shouldn't even be eating at all. I don't know why I ordered takeout in the first place. I'm too fat for food. I mean just look at me. I'm basically the size of a car. At that I threw away the remains of my leftovers including my ice cream. And now I'm back out of my headspace.

" Love, come sit over here by me." Luca said scooting over on one of the loveseats. " I'm Cinnamon. Sorry I didn't properly introduce myself. It was rude of me to stumble in on your home uninvited." He apologized, his charming smile flashing my damn eyes. Fuck, why did he have to be so handsome. " And what makes you think you were uninvited? Why not unannounced instead?" I snapped, narrowing my eyes.

I'm not rude, I 'm just not a people's person. Luca looked clearly shocked, but Cinnamon. He raised a brow in amusement. " Well for one you look half assed annoyed at me. And for two you look like you're going to curse me out at any second." He stated calmly. He stared into my eyes with a hint of flirtatiousness. I let out a quick sigh.

.. fuck it.

" Well at least he got the point. So that means I'm free to curse the bitch out now? Whew." I said relaxing my shoulders. I looked over to Luca. " What the hell Nicholas. You can't just say that so bluntly. " His eyes are about the size of pizzas right now. " It's not my fault you brought a total stranger into my home. If I'm correct I still don't give a shit Luca. And plus look on the bright side I don't have to mask my damn anger." I sneered, rolling my eyes.

He looked away being quite hurt by that statement. Don't look at me like that, I'm not the bad guy here. He is. " Don't worry it's fine. I'm not mad at you or anything. Happens all the time." He said, smirking at me. " Oh great he's not offended by me. Good to know for when you push my limits." I said unamused.

" Which ones? The ones in bed or the anger issues you're so deeply trying to hide with that sweet looking tongue of yours." He replied clearly unaware of the situation he's in. I was really starting to get pissed off at this dude. Does this guy ever stop flirting? I was just about to get up and physically kill this guy whether Luca likes him or not. I don't think he knows who he's testing. Like for real I just got out of a mental institution. Joking.. partly joking.