→CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

—

"HELLO, CLASS!" Koro-sensei greeted happily as he slithered his way to the front. Homeroom just started and everyone has already settled in their seats. Riku sighed in content as she let her back fully rest at the headboard of her chair, because just yesterday, right after her examination, she and her mom once again visited Dr. Minarizaki at the hospital and got her ribs checked. 

And since everything was now A-OKAY -- they took out the brace and now Riku is free from what she calls the mortal chains

"Your performance was very good this time." Koro-sensei continued, "Out of five subjects, Class E got three top scores. Let's begin the assassination then." He said, holding up six of his tentacles that had white flags with each of the four pupils' names who got 100 in their respective subjects. "The four top pupils, please go ahead and assassinate."

Riku raised an eyebrow as she rested herself in an almost too careless manner.

Six tentacles is a lot, this will be hard, but then Koro-sensei's face secretly turned into a disgusting shade of cocky, but not impossible.

However, "Oi! Wait a minute you damn octopus." A rough voice popped up, snapping Koro-sensei out of his inner state, and in front of the teacher was Terasaka and his group of friends. "We didn't just get the top three spots," The two-toned haired boy said as his friends stood behind him with wide grins on their faces. 

At his words, everyone looked around in confusion. We didn't...? Doubting Terasaka's words.

It seems like Koro-sensei felt the same as well, seeing as the non-human being lean carefully towards the group of four with a cautious smile. "There was only three, Terasaka-kun," Koro-sensei stated strongly.

Their Homeroom teacher started to count down with his fingers, "Japanese, English, Social Studies, Science, and Math put together..."

"Huh? Don't feign ignorance." Terasaka growled as he pushed one of Koro-sensei's tentacle feet away. Lifting a stack of papers Terasaka corrected him, "The five subjects are Japanese, English, Social Studies, Science, and Home Economics."

Slamming the papers down, everyone gawked in shock at the sight of their scores. Koro-sensei being most surprised of them all.

Perfect Aces. All four of them.

Four more tentacles to add. And a higher chance of killing the yellow octopus.

Koro-sensei's face drained in color as his whole body, quite literally, starts shaking. "Home Economics?!"

Terasaka looked like he wanted to laugh. "No one said which five subjects."